Keherese Art: ZackPack, Edge, Batista, Santino, Barrett Release

keherese

^^^ Anytime mate. Uh do you think the logo width too much in CM Punk t shirt?

Not at all, I think looks fine too me. I hope we can use her WWE 13 green attire as another alt attire as well like Mathayus suggested above me. That's pretty much all attires I can remember her wearing once get that one in

I have that attire in my game as alt. But I miss the skulls detail on it.

I love her blue version of that attire. Was that her only attires, I think he has done everyone I can think of, even the pink MITB one. 

@Koolgus did she wear Cena shirt too? I never saw her wearing kane t shirt tho

@Mathayus thanks for the refs. Definitely gonna add the skull in her wwe13 attire

@chris2000 I planning to make her wwe 13 as original so in superstar threads she can change her attire color from green, orange, red, and blue.

I have done her 7 attires. WWE13, wwe 2k14, Love bites, Pink MITB, Steal the show, In CM punk we trust, and D-Bry Yes!. Have 3 more slots. Maybe Cena tshirt? And pink cancer? Any suggestion?

^^^^

1st December i will Release AJ 10 Attire, Jericho (retro) 9 attire , Jericho (current) Save Me attire and maybe Justin Gabriel NXT attire and Rey Mysterio 2 old attires. Still need final touch, update screenshot in 1st post

Edited by keherese

^^^^

1st December i will Release AJ 10 Attire, Jericho (retro) 9 attire , Jericho (current) Save Me attire and maybe Justin Gabriel NXT attire and Rey Mysterio 2 old attires. Still need final touch, update screenshot in 1st post

Awesome work man!!! Fantastic 10/10

^^^ Which one?

Apparently I finished all AJ attire so i will release it in a minute. Along with Y2J retro, Save Me and NXT Justin Gabriel.

I was talking about the original WWE´13 texture from the model, there is only one texture for the kneepads. SO if you put a logo, in one knee it looks Iverted in the other knee.

I´ll be downloading some Y2J attires, AJ and love the Edge attire.

how to inject all 3 brock attires in pac?

I know how to use misc10_Start.pac but because there is no dummy.pac so i dont know to inject.

Im sorry i asume all of you guys have dummy.pac already. Why not try to use someone else pac like Edge. He has 6 slot in his pac. I usually use his pac. Just inject it and rename it.

Love those Jerichos are they gonna be up soon  ?

They already are on 1st post.

And thank you sir, i also love your Warriors work 

^^^ Which one?

Apparently I finished all AJ attire so i will release it in a minute. Along with Y2J retro, Save Me and NXT Justin Gabriel.

I was talking about the original WWE´13 texture from the model, there is only one texture for the kneepads. SO if you put a logo, in one knee it looks Iverted in the other knee.

I´ll be downloading some Y2J attires, AJ and love the Edge attire.

Yea thats the issue. But i think its OK in game. No one will notice LOL.

amazing

i like all of them to be honest :)

Thanks for your kind words :)

Edited by keherese

Just wondering, you know way their is Superstar heads CAW type thing well be cool too see some guys like Edge in Suit as part 10 attires for him without using a CAW slot sao speak, not sure if you can get a texture file for that tho cos it is a CAW or saved as a CAW

^^^^ Yea thats pretty interesting but i dont know mate i dont do other stuff than re-texturing. Too lazy to figure it out LOL

WIP

Kofi Kingston Superhero Pack:

- Made 9 Special attire for Kofi *only his in ring attires except his green slimey

- Still need to fix his back trunks logo and alpha

- Green Slimey *with entrance attire

- Carnage

- Venom

- Puffy Tribute

- Batman

- Superman

- Robin

- Alien vs Predators

- The Riddler

Preview in 1st post