Andy´s PS3 MODS - JOHN CENA UPDATE, NEW WWE WHC Belt fix, Randal

Andy

Nice thanks alot on working on the big e i got a lil peved while working on it.Btw 2 versions of this should be made see in his pic how his singlet is longer and covers more of his thighs.

Edited by Twistedmisery666

• 1 month later...

Hallo to all, iam working on the new Attire for Daniel, its not finished now i need to do the entrance jacket but i dont know which one.

lkkrzn5x.png

jjyu647w.jpg

This is awesome! Will you release it single or in our Bryan's pack? (Still thinking for the jacket  ;) )

I need some fixes to do on the texture (his trunks are not 100%- need the white around it) I still dont know what jacket i should do, i think i erase the back and front logo and give yes on it. its simple - lol

sure not 100% of the people understand what i write because my english is bader than Arnold Schwarzeneggers.

Iam open for any help ;)

Edited by Anabolica

i reallly like bryan just if u want to make it accurate just thicken the flames in kickpads, grey flames around the logo on knee pad should be greyish and thinner & darken the pattern on kick pads but great work

very nice Smk thank you for that - you also corrected the horizontal of the knee logos. :-)

But one big problem your picture only have 1600x800.... it must be 2048x1024 - pls re upload

Edited by Anabolica

Good mods here. I really like your Bryan mod. Only need a jacket.

yes yes yes you are right - he needs a jacket. But i really dont know what jacket because its hard to find pictures.

but then when anyone makes a jacket iam happy too

loving that Bryan! Good work as always

thank you

That Daniel Bryan is looking top. ;)

:-) thx but he needs a jacket, its winter and cold - lol I make him a jacket when i saw a new one. cheers

Edited by Anabolica

D Bry looks great.

I would try doing something with the hair to see if you can't make it look longer. I put together a shitty proof of concept, I'm sure you can do better to make it look alright.

kfqi.png

D Bry looks great.

I would try doing something with the hair to see if you can't make it look longer. I put together a shitty proof of concept, I'm sure you can do better to make it look alright.

kfqi.png

I know but its hard to find a hair that matches.. i really dont try this. But i saw in your pic that you are using a old Beta texture of my bryan mod. please download again.

D Bry looks great.

kfqi.png

I know but its hard to find a hair that matches.. i really dont try this. But i saw in your pic that you are using a old Beta texture of my bryan mod. please download again.

i think big john studd's hair would fit perfectly