Kane 2003 Mask Texture

Titavius

Sorry it took alittle longer. Same as last time, just replaced the color.dds, no normal.dds edited.

6zqdoec.png

looks great. 

btw what is this normal.dds? does it affect the way stuff look on models?

Yes. In the normal, there are two textures.

One is a black & white verison of the color.dds (So, what the texture looks like). This controls the shine of stuff and you visability of stuff. The other is a blue/purple texture which adds the "3D" effect so to say. So, the shirt/tights wrinkles, facial hair, hair etc. is controlled by this.

Sorry it took alittle longer. Same as last time, just replaced the color.dds, no normal.dds edited.

6zqdoec.png

looks great. 

btw what is this normal.dds? does it affect the way stuff look on models?

Yes. In the normal, there are two textures.

One is a black & white verison of the color.dds (So, what the texture looks like). This controls the shine of stuff and you visability of stuff. The other is a blue/purple texture which adds the "3D" effect so to say. So, the shirt/tights wrinkles, facial hair, hair etc. is controlled by this.

thanks for clearing it out. :)

Edited by _HiBye_

yeah, that's looking really good. you should try it with my face texture too. i've thickened the goatee and widened it a little. 

141uwc1.jpg

i've also added a v neck to his current singlet. i dunno how this will look, so i'm just taking a stab in the dark at the minute. if it works, i'll use the rest of the singlet as the base for his 2003 one, as it's pretty much the same shape but with the v neck :)

34hhqbl.jpg

hopefully, i'll be able to try these out myself pretty soon. until then though, i wanna thank you guys for your interest! 

^on the other hand, if it turns out to be a bad idea you'd know right away, and not when you already put hours and hours of work on the texture.

Edited by BrotchMrToast

• 2 months later...

hey guys any updates on this, and just as an alternative idea would it be possible to mod the ingame attire to an updated version of his attire and also use a better texture for his current mask and mouth as his mouth looks really gay in game in my oppinion, also would this be getting uploaded to cc, if so would it be possible to convert to ps3?

• 6 years later...

Any one here can fix 2k15 retro Kane because 2k didn't make his model like the one in xb1 or PS4  wish someone fix his hair little bit on his face and make his eyes small and fix his mouth also give him knee pads