Custom WrestleMania 30 Arena [Uploaded]

COZZA SAID SO

So i just uploaded my own custom WrestleMania 30 Arena based on the arena by alex95ziems PS3 Version.

11182si.jpgnfphk3.jpg30938yp.jpgfnsgg0.jpg

Keywords: WM30; COZZA Gamertag: ALWAYS AWES0ME (<--- That is a zero not a o btw)

First time uploading anything to Community Creations so can you please download and give a review.

Thanks,

Corey.

Also how do i add this into the Creatios section on the website in the top left hand side? I cannot seem to find an option on iPad.

Edited by COZZA SAID SO
  • Like 1

I love it all apart from the ring ^.^ I don't know I just don't like arena mat's with logos on... Guess thats just me! good job.

Thanks. Yeah, i don't know about the stars on the mat either. I can remove them and leave the mania logo or should the mat be blank? Do i have to re-upload it or does it do it itself?

I love it all apart from the ring ^.^ I don't know I just don't like arena mat's with logos on... Guess thats just me! good job.

Thanks. Yeah, i don't know about the stars on the mat either. I can remove them and leave the mania logo or should the mat be blank? Do i have to re-upload it or does it do it itself?

I think maybe the mania logo would be look good :D And you have to upload it again I believe 

• 2 weeks later...

&amp;nbsp;

So what does everyone think of my arena i created?

&amp;nbsp;

it's pretty cool bro, different, but that's actually a good thing. I could see why some may not be a fan of the entire ring having a full on logo over it but hey it's mania 30, so it's definitely acceptable.

some points to make though, i would just do one mania logo on the aprons not 2 per apron i think other than that you're good

Edited by jeffsdomain

&amp;nbsp;

So what does everyone think of my arena i created?

&amp;nbsp;

it's pretty cool bro, different, but that's actually a good thing. I could see why some may not be a fan of the entire ring having a full on logo over it but hey it's mania 30, so it's definitely acceptable.

some points to make though, i would just do one mania logo on the aprons not 2 per apron i think other than that you're good

Suggestions noted. Will fix and re-upload sometime soon.

I've also got a Payback arena for download, last time i saw it, it was at 81 DLs.