WWE 2K14 Requests Thread

delete

Rules for Requesting on Smacktalks

1. All and any type of requests MUST be posted inside this topic pertaining to WWE 2K14.

Failure to do so will result in a warning and closing of your topic. This only avoids cluttering of topics and keeps the forum clean.

2. All posts MUST adhere to the format posted below.

Failure to comply will result in deletion of the post.

3. Please include as many details as you can when requesting given that they abide by the format.

This only helps members to fulfill your request. If you need a CAW made, please provide the name of the CAW, the system you want it on, the attires, and your contact information. Be careful when choosing to provide contact information as this is an open forum.

4. If your request has been completed, please update your post by saying so to avoid confusion.

By doing this, you let us know your request has been completed and your post can now be deleted.

5. Please avoid making any other posts other than your request post to give everyone a fair chance.

Do note all requests will be monitored regardless of its position on the page.

6. Refrain from asking to make nude CAWS.

This immaturity has led THQ to maintain its crotch blur in this latest installment and as of this writing, there is no way to evade it.

7. You are only allowed to post once in this thread and edit it unless your post has been completed.

Do not casually start a conversation with other members on this topic. This is what it is implied to be. A request thread. Spamming WILL NOT be tolerated.

8. Remember to periodically update your post and check your PM to see if it has been answered.

This helps avoid cluttering which is the sole reason for the purpose of this thread anyways.

9. Reference pictures and videos MUST be wrapped in spoiler tags.

This will reduce in elongation of pages.

10. Please remember to visit the rules from time to time as they will be updated.

There will be a notification at the bottom which lets members know the last time the rules were given an update.

11. Please DO NOT copy and paste the example information provided below. Failure to comply will result in an infraction.

The least you can do besides abiding by the format is be independent and apply some work in your requests. You want to show the creator that you really would like your request to be answered.

010_INVAS_07222001_0008.jpg

Format for Requesting on Smacktalks

EXAMPLE for a CAW:

Name: Jeff Hardy

System: XBox 360

Attires: WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role; WWE Monday Night RAW June 24, 2002; WWE Monday Night RAW July 15, 2009; Royal Rumble 2009

Ref Pics: [spoiler][img]http://psxmedia.ign.com/media/news2/image/smackcount2/jhardy_intro.jpg

[img]http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/standard_list/public/t25/image/2012/06/50_raw_matches/14_RAW_06242002_0001.jpg

[img]http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2009/06/10540096.jpg

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Jeff_Hardy_WWE_Champion_Royal_Rumble.jpg

Contact Information: PM, XBL Screen name, Email Address, Facebook URL, etc.

Include an anecdote about your request such as the following:

"I would really appreciate if someone were to create this CAW for me as I cannot locate a decent one.

Thank you very much."

EXAMPLE for a Texture:

Name: Jeff Hardy SvR 2010 Face Texture

Ref Pics: [spoiler]http://i41.tinypic.com/oa2j9l.jpg

"I have been searching high and low for this texture. However, no one has physically been able to make or import this. Can someone please make this for me?

Thank you."

EXAMPLE for a Paint Tool:

Name: Jeff Hardy Bloodline T-Shirt

Ref Pics: [spoiler][img]http://www.amerchandise.co.uk/store/images/uploads/TNA%20Shirts/TNA_Shirt_Jeff_Hardy_Bloodline.jpeg

"I was a fan of the Immortal Angle TNA did with Jeff Hardy. I am currently in the process of looking for his Bloodline t-shirt but I had no luck. Can someone please make this for me? I'd be really grateful.

Thank you."

EXAMPLE for a Custom Arena:

Name: WWE Armageddon 2008

System: Xbox 360

Ref Pics: [img]http://www.safway.com/images/Projects/WWEPittsburgh.jpg

"I still remember when my hero Jeff Hardy ascended into super stardom and captured the richest prize of this business in this high stakes match-up against two bonafied legends.

I want to replicate this moment in WWE 2K14. However, for me to do so, I need someone to create an Armageddon 2008 arena for me. I would be honored is someone were to take their time and make this.

Thank you very much!"

EXAMPLE for a Move-set:

Name: Jeff Hardy Attitude Era

"There are no decent move-sets for Jeff Hardy on Community Creations. I require an accurate move-set which spans Jeff Hardy throughout the years of 1999-2002 in the WWF/WWE."

"It would be much appreciated.

EXAMPLE for a Special Move:

Name: Jeff Hardy's Swanton Bomb

"The default Swanton Bomb in the game is too lackluster. I want a Swanton Bomb in the game with a little enthusiasm. Can someone PM this to me once it is on Community Creations?

Thanks a lot!"

EXAMPLE for a Story:

Name: Jeff Hardy's Return to TNA

"I was truly shocked when I saw Jeff Hardy appear on the live January 4th edition of TNA iMPACT! Will someone please make a story with his early feuds when he returned to the company?"

Thank you so much."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delete

• Dangerous Dancing Dan

• eamon83

• bryanh2k

By the way guys you don't need to use this thread if you don't want to, I just thought it could be useful.

Well That Makes It Better xD Thanks :D

I'm not even staff anymore I don't know why I made this thread lol.

Edit: Oh well, hopefully people post requests in here.

Edited by Nazza

Paint Tool:
DDP Logos
XBox 360

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/160x180/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/o/r/original_2.png

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/d/ddp/64.jpg

CAW:

RVD
 XBox 360
Rising Sun, Tiger stripes, TNA Dragon and WWF Attire

yVSyCnP.jpg?1

a137fJt.jpg?1

I0GpyfA.jpg?1

n303qH5.jpg?1

Edited by Dangerous Dancing Dan

CAW:

Emil Sitoci

XBox 360

Ref pictures can be found at

www.sitoci.com/media/pictures

Ive been waiting 3 years for a Sitoci caw to pop up on CC, however im still waiting. He's a great talent and has had quite a few WWE tryouts...but he's still a little under the radar. Probably because he wrestles overseas. Anyway, it would make my year if someone more talented than i would put in the time to make Sitoci. Thanks.

Email: strange_a@yahoo.com

Name: Adam "Pacman" Jones

System: Xbox 360
Attires: TNA 2007 (Shorts with Pacman Shirt and Beanie)

(Sorry but I can't get these pics to show up)

With Jones return on the latest episode of Impact I was reminded of how much I want to reunite him and R-Truth. If someone could help me out here i'd be really appreciative. Sorry if the reference pics don't show up, but I can't seem to get them to work. Typic in "Pacman Jones TNA" In google images will bring up the same pics i'm trying to post anyway.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Ricardo Rodriguez (A Wrestling Version)

System: XBOX 360

Attires:
Edited by KidKash202

Name: Kurt Angle TNA & WWE attire logos

System: PS3

Ref(sorry I'm using an portable device to type, and there is no way for me to it up pics): WWE:Team Angle,Wrestlemania 21,Red outfit. W/ blue"A" (the night he shaved big show balled),Royal Rumble 2005 ,Summerslam 2004

TNA:Bound for Glory 2007 ,Main Event Mafia ,Lockdown 2010,Turning Point 2008; Red, White, and Blue flame

I have been waiting years and trying so hard to get a caw put on the community showcase, and I feel this maybe my ticket. And I will really appreciate it if someone helped me out . Thanks

Contact info: PSN is DMAN870-NLOCK, Email is Thomasishmail7@ymail.com

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

• 2 weeks later...