Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

This is so annoying, so many amazing arenas and we can't add them all to the game :(

Anyway, the arena looks fantastic as allways.

Why not?

Because we can only replace the arenas that are in the game.

Yeah, I'm beginning to run out of 'ramp-free' arenas to replace! Some difficult decisions coming up!

This is so annoying, so many amazing arenas and we can't add them all to the game :(

Anyway, the arena looks fantastic as allways.

Why not?

Because we can only replace the arenas that are in the game.

Yeah, I'm beginning to run out of 'ramp-free' arenas to replace! Some difficult decisions coming up!

Thats the last non-ramp arena Im making, the last 5 WCW arenas will all have ramps

love that arena, man... reminds me when my dad, who preferred WCW over WWF, would pick up that damn PPV box from the cable office and have his buddies over and watch them old PPV's... I must of been 10ish or so, great memories...

Edited by summerslammer

love that arena, man... reminds me when my dad, who preferred WCW over WWF, would pick up that damn PPV box from the cable office and have his buddies over and watch them old PPV's... I must of been 10ish or so, great memories...

When I think "Superbrawl" I remember 12-year-old me and my mates watching Sting get the snot beaten out of him by Vader in a brutal and bloody strap match.
My mates were all more familiar with WWF at the time so they were stunned that the good guy never won at the end of the show!

• 2 months later...

Just re-visted the Superbrawl preview again after watching some old matches - looks ace bud! Also prefer the Dusty render to the in-game one :)

Edited by LordBarker

All my awesome mods that ive been hiding from you slut

This. I have Finkel in a black teddy and panties, John Cena wearing a toupe on his cock and Triple H wiht a urine stain on his trunks - these are the best mods I've ever seen :D I also have the Ultimate Warrior mod with nipple tassles and a brown stain on the back of his trunks. 

Cheers dude, awesome stuff :)

All my awesome mods that ive been hiding from you slut

This. I have Finkel in a black teddy and panties, John Cena wearing a toupe on his cock and Triple H wiht a urine stain on his trunks - these are the best mods I've ever seen :D I also have the Ultimate Warrior mod with nipple tassles and a brown stain on the back of his trunks. 

Cheers dude, awesome stuff :)

DAMN! You guys get to have all the sexy fun !   :/

• 3 weeks later...