Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

thanks for those.... shit, thanks for all you do

No worries, although any help would be great Bugsy and I cant do it all.....theres just so much to do

What do you guys need help with?

Thanks for the offer guys.

Heres a list of things that need doing :

Need Nameplates/Matchup Screens/ Loading Screens for the following Arenas:

Royal Rumble 

Summer Slam 

Survivor Series

King Of the Ring

Clash of the Champions

Need Nameplates for :

Starrcade

Actually Bugsy and I are gonna make a thread for our project and list what we need in there.

• 1 month later...

Love Honky man :) Kinda glad you've removed your download links for the WCW arenas.. it was only a matter of time before somebody did a piss poor job at converting them to PC without credit!

• Like 1

Love Honky man :) Kinda glad you've removed your download links for the WCW arenas.. it was only a matter of time before somebody did a piss poor job at converting them to PC without credit!

Yeah exactly what I was worried about.

That actually happened? For fuck's sake... I really shouldn't be surprised, but yeah.

That actually happened? For fuck's sake... I really shouldn't be surprised, but yeah.

No it didnt happen but it  probably wouldve so I have taken them down to prevent the possibility

This is so annoying, so many amazing arenas and we can't add them all to the game :(

Anyway, the arena looks fantastic as allways.

Why not?

Because we can only replace the arenas that are in the game.