Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

Very cool.  I noticed Buff Bagwell's theme isn't high quality.  Perhaps I should upload all the original WWF, ECW & WCW CDs I have so we can use the highest quality themes possible.  They're all 320 kbps MP3.

Yeah, go for it, most of our themes are ripped off youtube so I imagine the bitrate isnt great.

Check your inbox.  I still have some that I need to upload, though.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Just an FYI - I have not forgotten and will eventually start adding some of your mods that have not yet been included in the blog or facebook page

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jbl328 said:

Just an FYI - I have not forgotten and will eventually start adding some of your mods that have not yet been included in the blog or facebook page

No worries, thanks man. Make sure you add a Wrestling Legends logo to any pics that dont have them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

No worries, thanks man. Make sure you add a Wrestling Legends logo to any pics that dont have them.

Yup, that is exactly what I was planning to do;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2013 at 10:44 AM, Red Rooster said:

Turnbuckle Fix for WCW Arenas (Credit to Titan83 for this discovery)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6c7aml74eoatzxe/03C42k14.yobj

Just inject it into 03C4 of your WCW arena for turnbuckles facing the correct way - Thanks Titan83

I have tried this on a vanilla clash of champions arena from WWE '12 and believe it or not - turnbuckles are still facing the same wrong way. I tried injecting it simply and inject&compress and both times it changed nothing. Anyone got a clue why? Even tried importing that file from a WCW Nitro '12 arena which has these turnbuckles fixed and CoC arena still refuses to look as it should.

Edited by Impaler

Yes it should and I do not think I'm making any newbie mistakes like before. Yes I replace both arenas 154.pac and 54.pac in my case.

If you have the time and if I gave you the arena file would you consider taking a crack at it?

Edited by Impaler

Woot? You mean you are using CoC version of the arena from WWE '12?

But on WL website it is shown with screenshots that CoC is this one:

clash1.png

And it's not WWE '12 version.

I would absolutely have no problem using WL's version as long as its the same arena. In fact I'd even prefer it because tron would be fixed too. Which bgpac is it in WL?