Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

Added link to Modded Original attire for use in Superstar Threads

I have currently have 12 attires for Ultimate Warrior (inc Bugsyboys WCW one and 3 Superstar Threads version) 

I am going to do one final Warrior which will probably be an Ultimate Maniacs Attire if I can pull it off.

Edited by Red Rooster

The second version of tassels looks better for me.

EDIT:

I retextured the WM7 Macho Man with the 2k14 textures. Some guys said that the global light problems was out in 2k14 with the 12 models, but going the first to the ring it is still there for me.

You have the same issue?

Edited by Mathayus

The second version of tassels looks better for me.

EDIT:

I retextured the WM7 Macho Man with the 2k14 textures. Some guys said that the global light problems was out in 2k14 with the 12 models, but going the first to the ring it is still there for me.

You have the same issue?

Havent tried it, I only had him come out second. Ill try it and let you know

Edit : Yeah same problem here, if he comes out first then it looks bugged.

Edited by Red Rooster

Ok, thanks for try that. Well, now that i did him, I´ll let the attire, always that he omes with a manager or in the second place with that attire, no problem.

Edited by Mathayus

Are you going to be releasing that Macho Man XII attire next?

Its the Macho Man from WWE12

Got it. I figured you may have went through the work of making it an alt attire on the in-game Macho Man.

I did, I just added the model as an alt attire for in-game Macho

I did that too... :cool:

I still have problems with the lighting etc on the model if he comes out first, do you have that problem?

I though a solution. the WM8 entrance attire is very similar. Editing the entrance attire with the WM7 attire. So you can use the WM7 attire over the 2k14 Macho model for entrance, In ring attire is a different model, but like the 2k14 model go first, light problems go out.

But is a work to do cause the textures don´t match for the hat, glasses and details.

Final Attire added. Sorry I was going to attempt an Ultimate Maniacs attire (I still might) but it got too difficult so I took the cowards way out and did an easier one.

I may make another Warrior mod later if adding models as DLC is perfected because then I can add Bugsyboys WCW one as a separate character.

I have also added to the first post a link to the pac file containing 10 attires (inc Bugsyboy's WCW warrior)

Edited by Red Rooster

The images on Photobucket appear to be down. I used to have the same problem. Tinypic would be a better alternative if I may suggest.

Having issue with adding the alt attires to the misc pac I find the hex number of the wrestler and I pasted the attires that you had on the 1st post 
"FE0000000A00000010000000FFFFFFFF37000000FFFFFFFF09000000FFFFFFFF09010000FFFFFFFF22010000FFFFFFFF18000000FFFFFFFF93000000FFFFFFFF0F000000FFFFFFFF11000000FFFFFFFF2F010000FFFFFFFF" was I suppose to copy this over something dont think I did it right please help.