Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

Looks sick! Can I please request his WrestleMania VII attire? If it's possible that is.

I have one more attire to make and then I will attempt the WM7 and WCW attire that have been requested

im gonna save you a little time here red ,i have a warrior wcw coming out tomorrow 

Looks sick! Can I please request his WrestleMania VII attire? If it's possible that is.

I have one more attire to make and then I will attempt the WM7 and WCW attire that have been requested

im gonna save you a little time here red ,i have a warrior wcw coming out tomorrow 

Excellent, look forward to seeing it

Ultimate warrior is ch254 , i converted 254 to hex and is "FE"  but ia can't find at the uncompressed misc01_start.pac the file "fe"

Need some help

thanks

Edited by motishow

Ultimate warrior is ch254 , i converted 254 to hex and is "FE"  but ia can't find at the uncompressed misc01_start.pac the file "fe"

Need some help

thanks

Yeah FE is right, its definitely in there, I currently have 4 attires for Warrior in the same pac. Try decompressing a new copy of misc01_start.pac

Edited by theredrooster

Your Warrior attires are great! how about a Summerslam attire when he won the IC from Honky Tonkman, I'm pretty sure it was just yellow/white and black.

Yeah I think Ill do that one next and Royal Rumble against Slaughter. I looked into WM7 vs Savage but I cant find any good pictures of the trunks (plus my drawing skills with photoshop are limited at best)

Edited by theredrooster

Hi red, i have read the tutorials to add the attires, i have uncompresed the misc01_Start.pac file and edited the "FE" , but i don't understand if i have to open the edited file with xpacker and inject the files into the misc01_Start.pac and then updated the  Plist360.arc and  Plist360_4x3.arc.  Is that rgiht?

thanks

No you open the ch pac file with XPacker, I used Tekkens dummy.pac because it has so many pach files for alt attires. You can download it from here

http://www.mediafire.com/?tkz3l965in0rbj2

Then just follow these two guides

http://sf4mods.blogspot.co.nz/2010/08/how-to-add-additional-attires-using-x.html

http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php/topic/39588-editing-the-miscpac-to-add-additional-attires/

Thanks to Tekken57 and Miztah Raza for the guides.

Succesfully added the attires for Ultimate Warrior.

While editing  misc01_Start.pac file, what byte I should give for the 3rd attire?

10= default attire

0B= Collectors edition 

So far the ones Ive found are

0B = Wrestlemania 1,2

29 = Wrestlemania 10

0C = Wrestlemania 3

37 = Custom

47 = Blank

0E = Wrestlemania 4

Edited by theredrooster

Succesfully added the attires for Ultimate Warrior.

While editing  misc01_Start.pac file, what byte I should give for the 3rd attire?

10= default attire

0B= Collectors edition 

So far the ones Ive found are

0B = Wrestlemania 1,2

29 = Wrestlemania 10

0C = Wrestlemania 3

37 = Custom

47 = Blank

0E = I cant Remember

Thanks for this 

I used Hogans attire codes which is working fine.

OC

1A

1E

I dint changed the bytes to FF FF FF FF(unlocked by default) after adding the attire code, its working fine for me.