Red Roosters Mod Thread - WCW World War 3

Red Rooster

WCW World War 3

I just realised I hadnt previewed my latest (and probably final) WCW Arena. Pics wouldnt do it justice so heres a Video, it showcases Bugsyboy's amazing Buff Bagwell and also features stlpowercats announcer audio during Lex's entrance.

WCW Great American Bash

Credit Judders for Ring Apron

r0bj2p.jpg

2qdncef.jpg

11iehli.jpg

vwr2u9.jpg

bbznl.jpg

WWF Hogan Pack

After a lot of fucking around I managed to get all 10 slots to work for Hogan and also made 3 Superstar Threads attires too. These will be in the upcoming Wrestling Legends game.

Credit to Bugsyboy for his help and textures.

Credit to yjkim0901 for logos on the White attire

14jc7ir.jpg

15yznlv.jpg

2qwk0o3.jpg

t7n1ig.jpg

2zpm7tz.jpg

SuperBrawl Arena

My old WCW Saturday Night Arena wasnt needed anymore so I have modded it into SuperBrawl circa 1991.

muaia0.jpg

dypzc0.jpg

194mdz.jpg

New Honky Attire (Credit to Bugsyboy for the inring model)

24yuxxc.jpg

Decided to convert my PC Honky Attire and make some new tights

I have removed the download links from my WCW Arena mods, if you want them please PM me.

New Trons

Heres some trons I made to go with some of Bugsys new mods etc. and a few others i hadnt released.

Includes :

Dino Bravo

Dungeon of Doom

Dustin Rhodes

Glacier

Hercules

Outlaw Ron Bass

High Energy

Steiner Brothers

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2hbaz9b8wiv9j79/Trons.rar

NWO Souled Out Arena

Credit to Judders for Apron texture and Bugsyboy for NWO font

Includes : Matchup Screen, Loading screen, Icons/Thumbnails, custom crowd, Custom Wall/Banner/Header Trons, Post Matchup Screen video w/ audio & nameplates.

Yes! All those tvs are actual trons playing videos during the entrance. 

Read the instuctions file provided before installing and as always, Backup your files first!!!

x2lc10.jpg

2cmsrjn.jpg

2ebfqtc.jpg

1qingj.jpg

125ltv4.jpg

1zqeamo.jpg

In Your House Arena Fix & nameplates

Credit to UndertakerWLF for Arena

I have fixed the disappearing/reappearing entrance object in UndertakerWLFs IYH Arena and I have made custom nameplates. I have it installed in bg34 (WM7) and I cant guarantee the nameplates will work correctly if you are using a different slot but you can give it a go.

2d85447.jpg

2ed770y.jpg

Million Dollar Man Pack

Looking for any excuse not to start my next WCW arena I decided it was dumb having an attire slot in Misc01_start for Million Dollar Man and only having 1 alt attire so I made the green one and the White and Gold one.

The pack includes the following :

00013602/04 : Original 2k14 Attire

00013612 : WM 11 Manager Attire

00013622/24 : Black Attire (WM5)

00013632/34: Green Attire (Survivor Series '88)

00013642/43: White/Gold Attire 

6zlu9x.jpgsxm1s9.jpg

4h71xe.jpg

fnvlg6.jpg

Download Link

WCW Uncensored '97 Arena

As usual this includes Custom crowd shirts, custom Matchup Screens/ Universe Loading Screens, Nameplates, Barricades, Thumbnails, Icons and for the first time, a custom Font. Enjoy.

Replaces WM18 (bg45) Arc value = 86E0

dw2q9h.jpg

ftgeg9.jpg

2emq7ib.jpg

11j63v6.jpgimp1dl.jpg

Download Link

WCW Fall Brawl Arena fixed

In the process of making my next WCW Arena I fixed a few issues with the Fall Brawl Arena, the Titantrons were a little screwed up and there was a Fall Brawl Logo texture on the curtains that would disappear/reappear (Thanks Titan for advice on fixing that problem). 

New Renders File (menuHD_dlc2.pac)

Backup your plist.arc and menuHD_dlc2.pac before you start!!!

Ive spent the last 3 days creating a new menuHD_dlc2.pac from scratch. It has a total of 144 slots for renders (50 more than the original) and each slot can hold a considerably larger file.
All SSFA and SSFB slots can hold up to a 128kb (20000 in hex) compressed ZLIB and all SSFC can hold up to a 64kb (10000 in hex) compressed ZLIB.

That means you no longer need to struggle to find a slot big enough for decent quality DXT5 renders because they will fit anywhere you like.

The file already contains all CDLC renders (apart from Divas and a couple of others) some slot numbers may not match your game but you can easily change them. There are 53 slots free in SSFA, SSFB and SSFC which currently have placeholder BPE files in them, just "compress and inject" into them as you would normally, change the slot ID and the corresponding entry in your arc and you are good to go.

You will need to copy and paste the data from my Arc file over the Render info in your own arc. Do a search for -ENU and select from there until FF FF. 
Select the entire contents of my arc file and paste it into your arc.
NB : I have discovered a mistake in my "Replace menuHD_dlc2 in arc.arc" file, open it with a Hex editor and find the 3rd occurrence of 0152, the size is not correct.
The hex values after 0152 should be 00 00 52 84 00 00 01 00. Change that value and save it.

If you need to replace any of the renders I have injected into the file you may have trouble replacing a ZLIB with another ZLIB (it sometimes doesnt work, Im not sure why). I have found a workaround for this problem :

Included in the rar file is 2 files SSFAorSSFB.bpe & SSFC.bpe, "Inject" (DONT "Compress & Inject")  the correct BPE into the slot you wish to change and then "Compress and Inject" your DDS into the slot.

The free slots are numbered 17, 18, 19 & then 500 - 549.

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xgadx8ica6r98tj/New_Render_File.rar

Harlem Heat

Credit to Nseinski and El Guapo for the original mods

All I did was basic colour mods, removed Booker T's crotch flames and fixed the back of Bookers tights.
I forgot about these mods till just now.

2eoblm1.jpg
4g6mf.jpg

Download Link

Wrath

Full credit to Nseinski for this mod all I did was some recolouring.

fjngps.jpg

Download Link

Winning Animations for CDLC Wrestlers

NB : I will continue to update this file as I add more Winning Animations I just need to find animations that suit each wrestler.
I havent added Classic Sting, Finlay and Regal to my game yet thats why they arent included.....yet, Winning04 only has 21 animations in it so far, room for another 53.

Download Files

I have added winning animations for the following wrestlers :

2k15
DDP 105**
Bam Bam Bigelow 486
Lex Luger 495
Sting 499
RVD 120 **

WWE13
Billy Gunn 313 
Booker T 338
Big Bossman 238
British Bulldog 212 
Cactus Jack 245
Dude Love 247
Gangrel 485
Golddust 277
Jimmy Uso 440
Jey Uso 439
Brian Pillman 498
Rikishi 106**
Road Dogg 312
Scotty 2 Hotty 317
Grand Master Sexay 320
Ken Shamrock 311
Mike Tyson 310
Val Venus 108
Xpac 314

** = in Winning00.pac

Apart from the 3 indicated, all these files are in the Winning04.pac, if your Wrestler IDs differ from mine then simply change the ID in the Winning.pac and the arc file eg. if your Bam Bam Bigelow is ch495 then just change 6486 to 6495 in the arc and Winning04.pac.

Backup your Winning00.pac, plist.arc and plist.def before you start just in case you cock it up!!

Def File
1) Open your plist.def file in Hex editor
2) Open my "add to.def" file in Hex editor
3) Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C to copy all of "add to.def"
4) Paste at the bottom of plist.def

2a6tvsn.jpg

Arc file

1) Open your plist.arc file in Hex Editor
2) Search for the text string 6100
3) Select from the EVP just before 6100 until the byte before the next EVP (shown in pic)

k9gr5d.jpg

4) Open my "copy over.arc" file in Hex Editor
5) Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C to copy all of "copy over.arc"
6) Paste in your plist.arc to replace the selected data
7) Scoll to the end of your plist.arc and delete the FF FF at the end.
8) Open my "add to end of.arc" in Hex Editor
9) Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C to copy all of "add to end of.arc"
10) Paste at the end of your plist.arc
11) Find the last EMD in your plist.arc (as shown in pic below)

33093zt.jpg

12) My entry is 01 C3 yours will probably be different, in a hex calculator add 1 to that number (or do it in your head) eg 01 C4 in my case.
13) Enter that number in the 2 bytes before EVP (as shown in the picture below)

1zv7bwp.jpg

14) Copy plist.arc, plist.def, Winning00.pac and Winning04.pac to your Xbox harddrive. The Winning.pac files go in pac\evt folder. 

WCW Arenas

Make sure you do an Update Arc Non Wrestler on Evtmov.pac after injecting the bik for Road Wild, it has been pointed out that I fucked up making the file the right size but it works anyway as long as you update the arc. (Thanks LordBarker)

These arena packs include everything, custom nameplates, matchup screens, universe loading screens, thumbnail pics, universe arena select pics, WCW crowds, barrier replacements and a couple of surprises.

You will have to manually edit the size of each arena in you arc.

The arenas replaced are as follows :
Halloween Havoc '97 = WM14 (bg41) New Size = A8 E0
Spring Stampede '99 = WM16 (bg43) New Size = 9E F8
Fall Brawl '96             = WM20 (bg47) New Size = 7D B8
Road Wild '97            = WM24 (bg51) New Size = AF 78

For Matchup screens and nameplates etc just inject the new file into the file stated and "Update Arc Non Wrestler" with Xpacker if I have labelled it as such.

N.B. For Fall Brawl and Road Wild there is a file that needs to be injected in MOVT in evtmov.pac this is the 2nd bik file in the pac eg for Fall Brawl inject into the 2nd occurrence of M047 not the 1st one.

A few of the arenas dont have editable Announcer Desks so the WWE logo appears on them, it get rid of it inject this file into m2.pac

P.S. If you downloaded the Spring Stampede files early then just ignore the 0003 file in the LoadHD folder, you dont need it.

Credit :BugsyBoy for various logos & Road Wild Matchup Screen

Halloween Havoc 

Pics

ilbnmv.jpg

5k3r69.jpg

2gtpx75.jpg

scfll3.jpg

5p1mpe.jpg

2em3d3t.jpg

1gklxj.jpg

Fall Brawl Arena

Pics

2j3r8s2.jpg

ip2wza.jpg

2dmcd4h.jpg

2mfyel5.jpg

eukdqf.jpg

Spring Stampede

Pics

33asac1.jpg

2ev7wpc.jpg

t5ki6e.jpg

2hz06km.jpg

2zr2fwo.jpg

Road Wild 

Pics

sopctg.jpg

33oh3j9.jpg

1hcb5s.jpg

545408B220051122073209171_zpsdd6d94a6.jp

y8tf.jpg

Sting Entrance from 2k15 w/ Bat

adj80g.jpg
2zps12p.jpg

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/cfm2kirj9ecd98d/Sting_Entrance.rar

It replaces Undertaker w/ Druids Easy Entrance (Advanced Entrance is still Undertaker) unfortunately I cant get rid of Undertakers Pyro but it still looks pretty cool.

I might try to mod it into the advanced entrance so you can turn off the Pyro.

Road Warriors Blue Attire

2n13pt.jpg
rmnwns.jpg

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bv4s113w3jatp88/RoadWarriors_Blue.rar

Turnbuckle Fix for WCW Arenas (Credit to Titan83 for this discovery)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6c7aml74eoatzxe/03C42k14.yobj

Just inject it into 03C4 of your WCW arena for turnbuckles facing the correct way - Thanks Titan83

Arena Animations for WCW Arenas

34i4x9k.png

These are the animations that play after you hit Play from the matchup screen, they go in the evtmov.pac too, in MOVT which are just below the sidetrons.
Make sure they are the same size as the bik you are replacing. (I couldnt use the Starrcade one its too big and if I compress it then it looks too shitty)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pa9ft4bjaja27ds/WCW_MOVT.rar

Sidetrons for WCW Arenas

28tgg93.png

These have to be injected in evtmov in place of the the original arena sidetron.

1) Open evtmov in Xpacker9 with the "Open pac with directories" option
2) Inject the bik file in place of the original file (extract them all and rename them to bik to figure out the right tron)

NB : Make sure the file you are replacing is the same size as the new file by adding or deleting 00's from the end of the bik file in a Hex Editor.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0p3i1qfvryscg3p/sidetrons.rar 

Tron Fixes for WWE12 WCW Arenas 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fezp3qf03t63c0u/WCW_tron_fixes.rar

1) Open Arena pach file in Xpacker
2) Inject 0323.yobj in 0324
3) Inject 0328.yobj in 0328
4) Edit your arc file to account for the larger file size using a Hex editor
For more info see my tutorial thread here 

2ld99gw.jpg

Titantrons added to WWF Monday Night Raw Arena

Credit to IamCrazyPT for the Arena
Credit to Tekken57 and Brienj who made all this possible
Thanks to El Buvor for the info

2n71r87.jpg

I was trying to find an arena with 2 titantrons on each side of the entry (for use in an upcoming WCW Sprint Stampede Arena) but there isnt one so with some advice by El Buvor I modified IamCrazyPT's WWF Monday Night Raw to have 2 trons by the entrance.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vl1wjkqk9yuudf1/bg35.pac

Arena Nameplates

http://www.mediafire.com/download/392r64l1qcyvhuw/Nameplate_and_intro_logos.rar

Rename the files before you try to inject them, the filenames are too long for Xpacker

Ok heres how you add them :
They will probably only work correctly if you have replaced the same arenas as me otherwise the placement maybe different.
I replaced Wrestlemania I(bg28) with Superstars of Wrestling and Wrestlemania VIII(bg35) with Monday Night Raw

The nameplates go in evtmov2.pac, open it with XPacker 9 using "Open pac containing directories" 
In there you will find M000-M081, inject "mondaynightraw nameplate.bik" into M035.

The intro logos go in evtmov3.pac, open it with XPacker 9 using "Open pac containing directories"
Inject "superstarsofwrestling intro.bik" into M028 and "mondaynightraw intro.bik" into M035.

If you have the arenas in different slots and you want to try them to see if it works then edit the bik file in a hex editor and add or remove 00's from the end of the file to make it the same size as the file you are replacing.

I will write up a tutorial soon on how to make your own.

My Superstars of Wrestling Arena
288w7e1.jpg

IamCrazyPT's Monday Night RAW Arena
2uyiujo.jpg
x51qg6.jpg

Upcoming DLC Previews

mhbwau.jpg2eoblm1.jpg21dpmw9.jpgdpwvtl.jpg

WCW Road Wild Arena
jubhi8.jpg2dl0um8.jpg33kae4n.jpg

These are previews of some of the mods that will be in Bugsyboys Legends 2 DLC and WCW DLC .
Credits : Bugsyboy for Earthquake Model & Original Texture
                Nsienski for Harlem Heat and Wrath models and textures
                El Guapo for Booker T texture that I edited

Superstars of Wrestling Arena

This ones for Bugsyboy. Theres not much to it but I wanted to keep it basic and old school like it actually was.

30ijqxd.jpg
2i706rb.jpg
2mr5gea.jpg

(Credit to iconbadgta for the Superstars Logo)

Download Link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vh174rss314bda/bg28.pac

Size is 9C4800 replace any arena with 3 different colored ropes and no ramp

Survivor Series '88 Arena

I promised a long time ago that I would do a Survivor Series Arena so Im finally making good on that promise.
I intend to continue making mods and possibly do a collaboration on the next community DLC with bugsyboy if he's keen but who knows but for now I just wanted to do something easy to get my mind back into the right headspace for modding.
I hope you like it.

2urmtu9.jpg
m7byiq.jpg

(I cant remember who I got the Apron texture from, either Judders or WLFUndertaker so credit goes to one of them)

Dont update your arc file using XPacker (it doesnt do it right)
You will have to update your arc file manually using a Hex editor to make this load. Survivor Series arena replaces WM 1 (bg28).
Luckily arenas are listed right at the top of the arc file so its easy to do. 
Open your arc file in a Hex editor and find 0028 (as shown below in the screenshot) change the entry for the size to 00 00 A9 80. Save your arc file and transfer back to xbox

2uh8oxt.jpg

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/244w3ba4ohwl7l1/bg28.pac
Zeus 

214709l.jpg

Included with the pac file is a wrestlerID and moveset/entrance file for Zeus. In my game I added him as slot 488 so you will have so change a few thing if you want to add him to a different slot. You will also need to change which DLC pack he is included in.
If you use my Wrestler ID file then you will notice I have made Zeus extremely tough (it took me four attempts and 6 leg drops from Hogan to beat him), he has 200 Toughness and Durability and the damage for his whole body is set at about 200%.

Also included are some crappy renders I cut out (better than nothing).
His moustache and eyebrows could use some work but Im not too worried. If someone else wants to tweak them then they are welcome to post a better version.

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4f27p2ftqjgll2p/zeus.rar

Jake "The Snake" Roberts pack

5nn1he.jpg

28tkqp2.jpg
Wrestling Challenge '90

ndt0kg.jpg
WrestleMania VII

fky99u.jpg
WrestleMania III

wiaj3t.png
WrestleMania IV

15wzv7.jpg
WrestleMania 2

99q4vr.jpg

25p7m1k.jpg
WrestleMania V

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s40c5vormi41vcm/ch107.pac

I have uploaded the Jake The Snake Attires in Kanes pac (because thats how it is in my game). To use these attires you must replace someones wrestler ID in the misc01_start.pac with Jakes ID and set the number of attires to 0A.
Here are the attires :
00039212 : Mathayus's mod of LOWM attire (credit Mathayus)
00039222 : Wrestlemania V
00039232 : Green w/ Purple Snakes
00039242 : Wrestlemania 2
00039252 : Wrestlemania IV
00039262 : Wrestlemania III
00039272 : Wrestlemania VII
00039282 : Wrestling Challenge '90
00039292 : Flames

Big Bossman Mod

2zgzw1x.jpg
w9utew.jpg

Also included is a fixed entrance.pac that gives Bossman his nightstick during his entrance
egcpb4.jpg

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d0gjhcq4t4cqg07/Bossman.rar

WCW Saturday Night Custom Arena

Credit to Judders for the Ring Apron Texture

xlxxrs.jpg
35i3fc9.jpg
1z69hjt.jpg

Replaces WM13 (bg40) make sure you update your arc file because this is larger than the original. Screenshot of arc file below.

33w8kr5.png

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9dxlo0cl2lqu1o6/bg40.pac
Demolition

Ive never been happy with the facepaint of Demolition or the hair colour of Ax so I have redone them, I hope you like it.

28jumgp.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mnm79d67kdvc6g3/demolition.rar

Mr Perfect

Credit to Mathayus for original texture & credit to Anabolica for the idea to use LOWM face texture

2rdvxwg.jpg2m4dhfn.jpg2u8jes8.jpgv447xi.jpgogxqig.jpgdfhro4.jpg

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9i0d27cbssn5xlu/ch193.pac

Titantron
http://www.mediafire.com/download/44m8caxyampn48z/193.bik

Data for the Misc01_start.pac to have the right attire names

C1000000050000004D9C0000FFFFFFFF459C0000FFFFFFFF4F9C0000FFFFFFFF09000000FFFFFFFF499C0000FFFFFFFF

Classic Arenas

Here is a classic Summerslam arena mod I made, its not supposed to be an exact recreation of any particular arena I just wanted a Summerslam arena with old school logos. So before anyone says "There werent any banners there" or "that entrance doesnt look like blah blah blah" .....I dont care.

If anyone is interested in it I will upload it. I will also be doing a Survivor Series and King of the Ring.

2hd8rwm.jpg

2dso3f4.jpg

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kevi2nij1e3l37n/bg38.pac

Dont update your arc file using XPacker (it doesnt do it right)
You will have to update your arc file manually using a Hex editor to make this load. Summerslam arena replaces WM XI (bg38).
Luckily arenas are listed right at the top of the arc file so its easy to do. 
Open your arc file in a Hex editor and find 0038 (as shown below in the screenshot) change the entry for the size to 00 00 A7 58. Save your arc file and transfer back to xbox.

bi9lqw.png

ke9i5e.jpg
2d1l54j.jpg

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bl7n4e8zpynm6a6/bg39.pac

I had difficulty getting UndertakerWLFs Royal Rumble Arena to work on Xbox so I redid it and added a few more things. Full credit to him for the original mod and textures.

Royal Rumble Arena replaces WM XII (bg39) Find 0039 in arc file and change the size to 00 00 A8 A8 as shown in the sceenshot below.

2uophqh.png

Credit : UndertakerWLF for Royal Rumble arena and ring Aprons

Million Dollar Man 

Original Texture                   Modded Texture
2gy7k9l.jpg

New Entrance Attire

fnvlg6.jpg

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k6ndvnodrp6nhd9/ch136.pac

Included in the pac is a retextured Original Attire (In-Ring & Entrance), the WM11 Attire (I havent modded it because Ive locked it in my game) and a new attire from LOWM. Enjoy

Ultimate Warrior

34invhi.jpg
3522m3o.jpg

15gxpnm.jpg

2cdd4xu.jpg

SummerSlam 88
33w5bf7.jpg
f0bsrn.jpg

Royal Rumble 91
2mg04sz.jpg
2ymt108.jpg

Wrestlemania V
21djxo7.jpg
s4p0dv.jpg
Wrestlemania VII
2vcbaf5.jpg
28cq6md.jpg
Green/White with Stars on Trunks

15eznzr.jpg
292bkgh.jpg
FacePaint tweaked 8/12/13
2hydxts.jpg

Orange/Green/Pink (2K14 Render Attire)

11gqfrb.jpg

2pqv1ts.jpg

Purple,White & Yellow Attire
https://mega.co.nz/#!KAQ1yB4Q!JO9VNwDyuAmX3SN9fXcQ7WjIf2MteOBu6pmodVraMj4

Red,Yellow, & Black Attire
https://mega.co.nz/#!rcIAkB7T!C5h4vmTGosvQeCfLZElv6GhUMNsJbPIHwfl6NzXG-NE

Blue,Red & Yellow Attire
https://mega.co.nz/#!yJZ0CJAD!MwZ6zzk7Rf3hrBTyNvMArm51rZdfT9J1-A9PU3DrVjQ

SummerSlam 88 Attire
https://mega.co.nz/#!rNh0CbzC!WT5thnb3B07SuV4Jl3PC_ncgwUcQrE96vYHjdZ4sxOU

Royal Rumble 91 Attire
http://www.mediafire.com/?cx76mcvcnhczbvb

Wrestlemania V Attire
http://www.mediafire.com/?xokn9gdpjnbdjet

Wrestlemania VII Attire
http://www.mediafire.com/?0n7u63ugcxbt5b7
(Tweaked version with tassels)
http://www.mediafire.com/?j40fgncd884z28c

Green/White with Stars on Trunks
http://www.mediafire.com/?d078i47fsx9qb8b

Orange/Green/Pink (2K14 Render Attire)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a6dd2fam1ctqq82/00025452.pac

10 Attires Pac file 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/91yev6t3r8qcexh/ch254.pac

1)Open ch254.pac in xpacker and hit "Add additional attire data to arc file" find your plist360.arc file and hit open.

2)Press "Add additional attire data to arc file" again and find your plist360_4x3.arc and hit open.

3)Close xpacker

4) Open misc01_start.pac in a hex editor and find where warriors attire data starts (Search for Hex value FE)

5) Overwrite with the Hex data from my thread.

6) Save and close hex editor

7) Transfer ch254.pac, misc01_start, plist360.arc and plist360_4x3.arc to your xbox overwriting the existing files.

Here is the Warrior part of the misc01_start.pac  so you can just copy and paste it over the top (Updated : attire 5 says Summerslam and attire 7 says RoyalRumble)

FE0000000A00000010000000FFFFFFFF37000000FFFFFFFF09000000FFFFFFFF09010000FFFFFFFF499C0000FFFFFFFF539C0000FFFFFFFF4F9C0000FFFFFFFF0F000000FFFFFFFF11000000FFFFFFFF2F010000FFFFFFFF

I have edited the original (WM6) texture to remove the body paint on the chest, now it can be used to make 3 more attires in superstar threads.

34et63m.jpg
2md5iy9.jpg

Modded Wrestlemania 6
http://www.mediafire.com/?ty2dideq94svbz1

Credit : Thanks to Tekken57 for XPacker

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

Looking awesome.

@nike, the reflections should be in the alpha or the normal map

Is there a way to remove the shine from his chest paint?

Looks promising by the way! :D

Yeah as Tekken said, a bit of tweaking on the normal and alpha should sort that out, I'll fix that once Im happy with the texture