More Realistic Interfearences

andy11

The only problem is finding a way to change the background music/menu music

It was so ez in SYM but the only way that I could see this happeing is if you burn a whole new copy of HCTP with the menu music and background music removed and replaced with watever music u need--- jokering it would work though

When a wrestlers song comes on distracting your opponent giving you a chance to do somethings behind there back.

Oh yea for the interference thing i think the button should be L3 and R3 together.

Edited by Mineout

I wonder if there is a way to get the game to think of an interference like a Royal Rumble entree. Because if it could then you'd be able to have realistic interference without having to joker any music at all. It would play their music as if they were entrering a Rumble, then cut away after a short time limit.

Edited by TheRob

Maby someone can make a code where you throw your opponent out in a regular match and then the count thing comes on or just press a certin button and the count thing comes on. It would be better if the titantron came on too with the music and if the light can turn form light to dark.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...