WWE 2K14: WWE Shop problems.

Beardy

Anyone else having a problem with the in game shop, where you click it, and it brings you in only to say that No Items are available to Download? I'm on the PS3 so this could just be a system specific problem, but all my friends that have the game on PS3, and I have been experiencing issues with it all morning.

I'm having the same issue on ps3 and I also bought the season pass I'm starting to regret buying this game because of companies not having their crap together. How hard is it i mean even the new company that produced the new arkham game had every thing ready

Edited by Lilithluthorkent

I'm having the same issue on ps3 and I also bought the season pass I'm starting to regret buying this game because of companies not having their crap together. How hard is it i mean even the new company that produced the new arkham game had every thing ready

Developers doesn't equal to the Publisher.

are the outsiders ready now?

keep masturbating.. they'll appear eventually

will they appear one by one or together a la bash at the beach 96?

I reckon they will come in a big explosion.

Keep going son.

Anyone else having a problem with the in game shop, where you click it, and it brings you in only to say that No Items are available to Download? I'm on the PS3 so this could just be a system specific problem, but all my friends that have the game on PS3, and I have been experiencing issues with it all morning.

I have the exact same Problem! No I HAVE to go through every single 30 YoWM match to unlock stuff! I hate playing a mode just because of what I get after I have finshed it!

They're probably waiting until it's released in Europe too, since it comes out on Friday. But I won't have it until Sunday .... FUUUU

Well it comes out soon in Australia, 6 hours to be exact. Maybe it will be up after our release.

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...