Takers Texture Crypt - Update 11/11/2013 - Royal Rumble arena, Yoko an

UndertakerWLF

So I'm trying to replace the in-game Royal Rumble arena with yours but for some reason it keeps going back to the default Royal Rumble arena. So heres what I did:

- I open the bg39.pac in X-packer & I change the file name from 0039 to 0022

- Once i did that, I went to hex editor to change the size manually in both arc files by using Red's method from the other thread. Then i save each arc files

- Once I finish with hex editor, I went back to X-packer & click on "Update Arc File For Non Wrestler Pac" for each arc

- I renamed the bg39.pac to bg22.pac & then I replace the old bg22 with the new bg22 plus the updated arcs

Is theres a reason why its not replacing or do I really have to replace it with the WM XI arena in order for it to work?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertakerWLF

• VinceRusso

• Piper

• gamingsinceatari

So I'm trying to replace the in-game Royal Rumble arena with yours but for some reason it keeps going back to the default Royal Rumble arena. So heres what I did:

- I open the bg39.pac in X-packer & I change the file name from 0039 to 0022

- Once i did that, I went to hex editor to change the size manually in both arc files by using Red's method from the other thread. Then i save each arc files

- Once I finish with hex editor, I went back to X-packer & click on "Update Arc File For Non Wrestler Pac" for each arc

- I renamed the bg39.pac to bg22.pac & then I replace the old bg22 with the new bg22 plus the updated arcs

Is theres a reason why its not replacing or do I really have to replace it with the WM XI arena in order for it to work?

Note for arena modders  :) arenas from 100+ are the 30 years of wrestlemania mode and must be replaced to make it work, otherwise when the game loads with 4+ people the arena will default to its original values.

I got it working. Thanks again UndertakerWLF, the arena looks amazing. There's couple of notes I want to add

I replace the in-game Royal Rumble with yours. I try to play a single match in the Royal Rumble arena and it went right back to the original arena but if I play the Royal Rumble match, the old arena is replace with yours (minus the correct rope colors). So I end up replacing the WM XII arena as well so I can play single matches & so forth

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe a dumb question but where is the bg139.pac that needs replaced?  I've downloaded both files and have replaced in game bg39.pac but cant find bg139.pac anywhere.  In my folder, I can only find bg 00-56 and couple of others...  Am I missing it somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...