• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertakerWLF

• VinceRusso

• Piper

• gamingsinceatari

thanks, the hat is in the evtobj.pac file it's listed in there twice.

The tie looks a liitle to bright and needs toning down a little as you can see in the video it's quite bright compared to the rest of the tie itself.

This is simply fantastic! You have done breathtaking work for PS3 over the years and am glad you are continuing to do so this year. Great job sir.

Edited by Sunny Dre Carter III

Cant wait to see your old school Royal Rumble arena. I was pretty bummed that they didnt included with this year game especially having all these legends. I want to do a old school Royal Rumble match but it will look weird with the current Royal rumble arena

I always replace the misc.pac file in both the game and games folder, if that doesnt work send me the pac file and your arc files and I will take a look for you.

taker one question we don t have to change the misc_01start.pac this year because with the normal misc.pac i can t find the offsets to add attires

Unfurtunatley if you replace the in game Rumble you loose the rope colours :( I've been trying to find out where the data is being pulled from but no luck so far.

Regarding the 4 players, if you replace just BG39 and play with 4 players the game will select the arena from the 30yrs of Wrestlemania mode, so I had to mod both to fix that issue.

ok taker here it is http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/47241363/file.html

so here you have the game and games misc pac and the 4 files arcs and defs i tried to add attires to warrior and both hogans but i can t now i changed the current ryback attire for the one that canaus made and updating the arcs and its working so it must be an error with misc.pac but i hope you can figured out the mistake