Takers Texture Crypt - Update 11/11/2013 - Royal Rumble arena, Yoko an

UndertakerWLF

Before my last PS3 died I started a project to make a complete 1994 year coplete with arenas and superstars. the project is now back!

Credit to Tekken for Xpacker :)

Finally I have finished some mods, the Undertaker mod is still a WIP so probably will not be released until next week.

Note for arena modders  :) arenas from 100+ are the 30 years of wrestlemania mode and must be replaced to make it work, otherwise when the game loads with 4+ people the arena will default to its original values.

Completed Mods

Arenas

Royal Rumble Classic

Superstars

Paul Bearer

Yokozuna

Edited by UndertakerWLF

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertakerWLF

• VinceRusso

• Piper

• Red Rooster

I don't have Warrior or ABA Taker on PS3 yet Vince soon hopefully though!

Thanks for comments guys, I'll be doing another update tonight and hopefully have a complete Taker mod including entrance as well as Yokozuna as well as a preview of the Rumble 1994 arena :)

Yokozuna looks awesome men :D

Do you going to make some attires to razor and michaels retro?

and do you already figured out how add attires on ps3?

Edited by VinceRusso

And thanks to Tekkens Xpeacker alt attires will be possible!

The project consists of the following -

1. Create the entire 1994 roster (we have 100 slots so it is more than possible) if I have the room I may also go back another year to 1993 or forward to 1995 I havnt yet decided.

2. Create the arenas for Royal Rumble, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Monday Night Raw, King Of The Ring and Superstars (WM10 is already in so thats a bonus).

3. Recreate some trons to fit the time period, I don't use the current roster at all so I will make use of the trons and assign to CAWs.

4. Change the matchup screen to reflect the arena and also the nameplates.

5. Create alt attires for the likes of Yokozuna, Bret, Diesel, Michaels, Taker, Savage and Razor.

So alot to do! lol

Edited by UndertakerWLF

And thanks to Tekkens Xpeacker alt attires will be possible!

The project consists of the following -

1. Create the entire 1994 roster (we have 100 slots so it is more than possible) if I have the room I may also go back another year to 1993 or forward to 1995 I havnt yet decided.

2. Create the arenas for Royal Rumble, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Monday Night Raw, King Of The Ring and Superstars (WM10 is already in so thats a bonus).

3. Recreate some trons to fit the time period, I don't use the current roster at all so I will make use of the trons and assign to CAWs.

4. Change the matchup screen to reflect the arena and also the nameplates.

5. Create alt attires for the likes of Yokozuna, Bret, Diesel, Michaels, Taker, Savage and Razor.

So alot to do! lol

awesome project man looking foward for more news :)

you extract them the same way as any othr pac except the textures are in pach 190. If your using the 360 version you will need to decompress the pac file first.

On a side note slight hickup with the arena when trying to remove the flags on the fence around ringside, It seems the fence and flag is all one model so when I hid the flag texture using an alpha channel it also left a hole in the fence lol, so I'm going to see if I can swap a model somwehere to get it working.

Taker this year how we had attires in ps3? Its the same process update all the arcs and delete the ch from plist and the ch file

and what is the misc.pac that we need the one that is inside of the gamedata?

if you could make a tutorial it would be great :)

Edited by VinceRusso

Depends what arena, if you mean an arena with red/white and blue ropes as of yet it cannot be done as the ropes are pulling there colour drom another file possibly evtobj.pac. Already tried so you get the whole arena but the rope colours change.