BUGSYBOY'S - WCW WARRIOR

bugsyboy

I love the Dudes with Attitudes, we just need a HBK to match now :)

063MichaelsDiesel.jpg

It´s easy to do the attire. I got that gloves done and the cebra design from the Summerslam 95 attire (which I was triying to edit some things), but I failed with the white boots in a first try, I´ll give it another try, but the design in the boots is modeled in 3D, but for this attire I could use the WM10 model and retexture it.

The bad thing is that I´ve got the dummy.pac with the 12 slots complete, we need a bigger dummy pac.

Thanks Taker i have HBK dudes logo ready , i realize at the last minute that his was different from the Diesel one ,if you want Mathayus since you got it almost done we could collaborate for Hbk Dudes attire

Thanks Taker i have HBK dudes logo ready , i realize at the last minute that his was different from the Diesel one ,if you want Mathayus since you got it almost done we could collaborate for Hbk Dudes attire

Ok, I can do it easily cause the gloves are done, the boots. i changed it to all white for my summerslam 95 attire, then put the TR logo in boots, make perfect in photoshop. The problem is that in one boot looks perfect but in the other is inverted and looks weird, so I don´t know if het it out and let the boot all white.

Another thing is that I´m having troubles creating the WM12 gloves for Michaels casue the texture didn´t match up like last year, but I think tomorrow I´ll finish that and will do the superstar attires.

Then I´ll do the Dudes with attitudes attire and give it to you to end the back part with the logo.

Diesel is looking awesome. Hope you decide to tackle Nash later.

Thanks Tekken , you Dawm right i have to fix Nash , the model like like dog shit , i believe this diesel model is the best to make a Nash ,  i will get on it as soon as i finish this Diesel pack and another wcw warrior 

Thanks Tekken , you Dawm right i have to fix Nash , the model like like dog shit , i believe this diesel model is the best to make a Nash ,  i will get on it as soon as i finish this Diesel pack and another wcw warrior 

I think that the hair is the problem. The Pants of nash can´t be done in Diesel. And maybe Diesel hand get the glove modeled, so you can´t get it out.

For the rest is ok.

I think that the hair is the problem. The Pants of nash can´t be done in Diesel. And maybe Diesel hand get the glove modeled, so you can´t get it out.

For the rest is ok.

I think we can remove the glove , im gonna try today , i rather lose the pants than have to deal with that head he have in the dlc

The face looks the same on the Nash model as the diesel one. It's the hair and texture thats killing it. I think if you swap the hair on Nash it'll be a good model to work on. His beard needs a lot of work though.

The face looks the same on the Nash model as the diesel one. It's the hair and texture thats killing it. I think if you swap the hair on Nash it'll be a good model to work on. His beard needs a lot of work though.

Yep that's what I wanted to do too (swap diesel's hair on nash) but since my modded dlc wrestler freeze games it's cool to know someone else will do it :)

Yep that's what I wanted to do too (swap diesel's hair on nash) but since my modded dlc wrestler freeze games it's cool to know someone else will do it :)

That´s what I was saying. Look if the hair match in the texture, If so, we can use the Diesel hair. About the facial hair, no problem, Tekken. The facial hair changes with the hair, and we can put it transparent and editing it in the texture and normal to give a different facial hair, like I did wtih my Nash in WWE´13.

I got 2 Nash attires done for Blonde Nash.

The problem is that editing the DLC make the game freeze, so would be interesting to know if we can add them with new X-packer in some way. Or getting the DLC files and add them to the Disc DLC created with X-Packer 9 so we can edit them without troubles and getting all the files extracted in a USB.

wait do you mean we can change the hair ?? So we can give Henning long hair ?

and Bugsy : have you tried do do the dlc Henning ?

Best way is using the Nash WWE´12 hair model, what is a ponytail.

Edited by Mathayus

new outsiders Nash is way better than NWO Nash at least but that hair style Diesel have on is the best hair style for a Nash , So im gonna check what i can do , i also would like to make only one Nash pac with different models and hair styles insted of having 2 but thats gonna have to wait for XPacker9