BUGSYBOY'S - WCW WARRIOR

bugsyboy

Hey good to see you back Mathayus i was thinking of pm you yesterday , was wondering where you were , thanks for Warrior but Hogan is kind of on hold as i don't understand the way his pac is made , i change wrestlemania 1 entrance attire to end up having wrestlemania 1 and 2 coming with the same attire 

I loosed my internet conection for some time and I got the game later. So I have it from yesterday.

By the way I was going to add Macho Man WM7 attire and see if I can Edit a little the texture but I don´t know if the Pac Archiver is working or it died forever. If not everything is longer and harder untill Tekken release the new X-packer.

I didn´t try to open the files so Hogan pack is weird? I was looking for the Hogan Vs Slaughter entrance in the game but isn´t to select?

Edited by Mathayus

You serious i didnt even notice that yet , with Hogan pac having 2 different entrance its possible that some entrance are in the pac , im gonna try to look more in to it as soon as i have time

to hogan. i added instead of replaced his wwe return attires, because only attire 1 (wrestlemania 2) works fine. the others are a kind of superstar-paint, although they added as a pach file, very strange.

ps: does this help? made him for svr 2010.

o4bucvbq.png

thanks for warrior...would be so cool to give him his entrance trenchcoat and less hair.

short hair would be cool, too.

Edited by red''

You serious i didnt even notice that yet , with Hogan pac having 2 different entrance its possible that some entrance are in the pac , im gonna try to look more in to it as soon as i have time

I don´t think it will be in the Hogan pac file. Probably the entrance would be with the other entrances but locked or sometihng, the good thing would be changing over other entrance that appear in the game. I would like that entrance to put the part that Hogan broke his T-shirt. I can´t beleive they didn´t put that motion to select in game and only for a match in WM mode.

to hogan. i added instead of replaced his wwe return attires, because only attire 1 (wrestlemania 2) works fine. the others are a kind of superstar-paint, although they added as a pach file, very strange.

o4bucvbq.png

thanks for warrior...would be so cool to give him his entrance trenchcoat and less hair.

Hey thanks alot red im gonna try to add insted of replacing then and thanks for the logos , i guess im gonna go and work on wcw hogan this week then and yes the pac is really weird

I don´t think it will be in the Hogan pac file. Probably the entrance would be with the other entrances but locked or sometihng, the good thing would be changing over other entrance that appear in the game. I would like that entrance to put the part that Hogan broke his T-shirt. I can´t beleive they didn´t put that motion to select in game and only for a match in WM mode.

He also has the entrance where he rip his shirt if you select wm7 attire in exibition thats what i think is weird , 2 different entrance for 1 pac 

• Like 1

Was thinking the same thing but have zero time at the moment. Will look into it later.

thank you for that amazing Warrior, this is the best Warrior ! Its so amazing because i would do exactly this but i saw yours and its unbelievable. For every WWE game that comes i think i would use your Warrior. This was the Warrior i remembered as kid on a original VHS tape !Thank you :-)

Edited by Anabolica