Brave's Mods ***Easier way to add textures using photoshop 3d on last page"

bravebird31

Don't worry, the Usos are coming. Just waiting for XPacker 9.

If you can do Los Matadores outta Epico and Primo I'd be more than impressed. I kinda already am but even more than that

What is the list of guys your doing BraveBird?

When you replace a current wrestler with 1 from 13 do I just use the character number from 14 for the 13 wrestler or is there more to it an does it replace the characters select pic an render or is it still the old wrestlers render and all? Also is there a way to add 13's wrestlers as dlc?

i think we all here are still figuring out how to add them as dlc.

Tekken57 and UndertakerWLF have got DLC working for WWE13 and hopefully 2k14 too, we are just waiting for XPacker 9 to be finished and released so we can all do it.

Hey! I've got it working too!!

Sorry Raza didnt mean to make you feel left out  ;)

Paige's attire is good :) The hair tho, i don't know, that hair makes her look like a Bella.

That's because that's exactly what it is :lol .... a re-textured bella in paige's attire.

that punk looks wicked.

Edited by Big Pete™

I always wanted to try that Punk attire and was planning on doing so once we got to the October Pay-Per-View in our shows. Awesome to see how it would actually look. Really nice work on that, dude.