Brave's Mods ***Easier way to add textures using photoshop 3d on last page"

bravebird31

Just a quick thank you to everyone who enjoyed my mods, thanks. I won't be doing much modding anymore, at least not publicly for a while (Got real world stuff going on I have to deal with). I wanted to say it was an honor to contribute to this modding community and i'll still be around from time to time. To Tekken, Red, Bugsy, SMK, GameElite, Hotavio, and Connor thank you for the great mods/hacks that inspired my work and challenged me to do better mods. So enough of me blathering on, I look forward to seeing what you all come up with next and thank you guys again. 

Just a quick thank you to everyone who enjoyed my mods, thanks. I won't be doing much modding anymore, at least not publicly for a while (Got real world stuff going on I have to deal with). I wanted to say it was an honor to contribute to this modding community and i'll still be around from time to time. To Tekken, Red, Bugsy, SMK, GameElite, Hotavio, and Connor thank you for the great mods/hacks that inspired my work and challenged me to do better mods. So enough of me blathering on, I look forward to seeing what you all come up with next and thank you guys again. 

Thank you brave for all your awesome work...........

Thank you for all your hard work brother !!!!

You did some exelent mods this year and you will be miss.

Hope your personal stuff is not too bad.

Im not jumping to new gen anytime soon and will be modding this game for a while so lets hope you can come back later on.

Take care bro !!

Damn, dude. Sorry to hear that be the case. Hope it's nothing necessarily bad that's causing you to step away. I've never been too big on using other people's stuff--always preferred to do it myself--but I'd be lying if I said a lot of your modeling work didn't inspire me to step up my own abilities. Thanks for your contributions around the board (not just the mods). All the best, man.