Brave's Mods ***Easier way to add textures using photoshop 3d on last page"

bravebird31

Yeah I was ready to release her until I tried to use a CAW hairstyle but it won't show up properly ingame so that's the holdup. Also I haven't released Mr. Anderson because I didn't like the finished product so I plan to start fresh, i'll post an update once as soon as I can. Tazz is pretty much done just debating whether to add hair or not...leaning towards leaving it as is and releasing the update tonight.

Dont forget to use the alpha thats in the your caw hair folder and put it in your normal , if you dint have it just put everything white where you unwrap the hair. My main problem with caw hair is i cant find the rightvway to put life in them.

Its like a hat , it wont move

A

Yeah I was ready to release her until I tried to use a CAW hairstyle but it won't show up properly ingame so that's the holdup. Also I haven't released Mr. Anderson because I didn't like the finished product so I plan to start fresh, i'll post an update once as soon as I can. Tazz is pretty much done just debating whether to add hair or not...leaning towards leaving it as is and releasing the update tonight.

Dont forget to use the alpha thats in the your caw hair folder and put it in your normal , if you dint have it just put everything white where you unwrap the hair. My main problem with caw hair is i cant find the rightvway to put life in them.

Its like a hat , it wont move

Ahhhh, I forgot to fix that. I'll have to do that. What I did try was add AJ Lee's hair skeleton to see if it would move like her hair. I'll have to see what happens after I add the alpha. Thanks for the tip.

Brave,I and Twistedmisery666 are collabing for a rollins mod and we need to help us.We are doing 2 attires.One is his current attire with sr belt buckle.The other is his old attire with the darker top.So what do you say,can you help us?

Brave,I and Twistedmisery666 are collabing for a rollins mod and we need to help us.We are doing 2 attires.One is his current attire with sr belt buckle.The other is his old attire with the darker top.So what do you say,can you help us?

Brave Please