Brave's Mods ***Easier way to add textures using photoshop 3d on last page"

bravebird31

Apparently the wwe 12 lighting has been....somewhat fixed 10512787046_5da367407e_z.jpg

sometimes in the match the head becomes slightly dimmer than the rest of the body, but it's brief. So the WWE 12 models are usable, at least more so than last year.

Edited by bravebird31

Apparently the wwe 12 lighting has been....somewhat fixed 10512787046_5da367407e_z.jpg

sometimes in the match the head becomes slightly dimmer than the rest of the body, but it's brief. So the WWE 12 models are usable, at least more so than last year.

Just awesome, plain damn awesome. Was this the default or one of the "fixed" ones?

Also, What base did you use for Jeff? I always wondered last year and could never figure it out. Good job :)

140? that's an awesome price, here's the option i could buy:

An Xenon for $135 which has a 50% chance of getting RROD

An Falcon for $175 which has a 25% chance getting RROD

Or a Jasper/Slim for $220 which all the problems with RROD are fixed

I'm thinking of going all out.

140? that's an awesome price, here's the option i could buy:

An Xenon for $135 which has a 50% chance of getting RROD

An Falcon for $175 which has a 25% chance getting RROD

Or a Jasper/Slim for $220 which all the problems with RROD are fixed

I'm thinking of going all out.

Id do it

Just awesome, plain damn awesome. Was this the default or one of the "fixed" ones?

Also, What base did you use for Jeff? I always wondered last year and could never figure it out. Good job :)

looks like hbk

NOICE!

@ Miztah Hey at least you can finish my dream mod, Zeb Colter, LOL!!!! But seriously, he was more of a test for me to see if wwe 12 models work more than any desire to mod it. @ JCSix It's Shawn Micheals, I was gonna change the hair but when I played I actually liked how the ponytail looked in game. @ Everyone else thanks for the love

Screw you for making Axel, lol. WTF am I going to mod now?!!?! :p

You could make Sting,

WWE 13

Vader, Big Bossman, DDP, Faarooq, Bradshaw, X-Pac, Rikishi, Grandmaster Sexay, Scotty to Hotty, Gangrel, Billy Gun, Roaddogg, Val Venis, Paul Wight, 

WWE 12

Aminal, Hawk, Arn Andreson, Smash, Ax, Chavo Guerrero, Lex Luger,