Brave's Mods ***Easier way to add textures using photoshop 3d on last page"

bravebird31

He didn't wear elbow pads & he's missing the black tape wrapped around his hands.  Other than that, looks really good!  Like tekken said, the TNA model would help in terms of morphing the face.  Very impressive, though.

i-2.jpgRhino.jpg

Edited by XIII
  • Like 1

He didn't wear elbow pads & he's missing the black tape wrapped around his hands.  Other than that, looks really good!  Like tekken said, the TNA model would help in terms of morphing the face.  Very impressive, though.

i-2.jpgRhino.jpg

I know. Some models won't remove the imprint of elbow pads ingame (The way Shield models for some reason would always show pockets) so I decided to just live with them.Lol I was expecting some one to nitpick the elbow pads, mainly because I wanted them gone too, and the black tape...it was late and got lazy, lol. The thing about topogun is I never (outside of the Matt Hardy mod) like the results I get with topogun (Tekken kicks butt with it though). So i've stuck with what works for me, zbrush....Woah this seemed very long winded,lol.

Edited by bravebird31

Hey Brave, I was just using your Tazz mod in a match and I noticed theres something wrong with the top of his head, is there a fixed version of this mod?

9jow78.jpg

Apart from that, its an amazing mod, thanks!

Hey Brave, I was just using your Tazz mod in a match and I noticed theres something wrong with the top of his head, is there a fixed version of this mod?

9jow78.jpg

looks like he forgot to shave the area around the mohawk before showing up at the arena.. but yeah it's a really good mod

• 2 weeks later...

9jow78.jpg

Well crap!!! Good catch, i always meant to fix that but got distracted with other ideas. Finally taking that whole retirement thing seriously, so I won't be fixing it anytime soon (Maybe when I get the itch to mod this game again I will fix it). If any other modders want to take a crack at fixing it, you have my support.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/19/2013 at 1:07 AM, Koolgus said:

Orton looks beautiful and Lita

Hi can you give me a link for lita pac 

I can't find it plz thanks 

On 11/18/2013 at 2:11 PM, keherese said:

Lita looks so reaal!! Great as always

On 11/18/2013 at 2:11 PM, keherese said:

Lita looks so reaal!! Great as always