Femmes Fatales 2K14 (Final Updates..eh maybe not)

mrblacksheep

I don't see the video for Sasha or anything for Bayley :(

Open the spoler tab on the first post.

I only see Sasha's pictures but no video

Well sasha's vid is def there. You can always search for it on youtube.The others i wont post until I finish Sarita and Roxxi.

Well sasha's vid is def there. You can always search for it on youtube.The others i wont post until I finish Sarita and Roxxi.

Will do. On input I might add based on the pictures of Sasha. I feel she is too curvy. 

Pics added for Bayley, Sarita, Rosita, Roxxi Laveaux & Taylor Wilde in OP.

Video added for Bayley in OP.

Videos for the others should be up by tomorrow.

I'm now drawing names randomly & Cheerleader Melissa is next up.

Will do. On input I might add based on the pictures of Sasha. I feel she is too curvy. 

I got you. I'll probaly just add the changes in a video so I dont have to reupload her. Or after I add newer attires to her.

I LOVE that Sarita! Amazing work. Can't wait to flesh out my Shine brand with more of your CAWs!

Thanks man. I Hope you make your Saturyne again.

You're welcome :) And I will be! I'll just need to download a lot of your CAWs for her to face, since I probably wont be able to get her gender changed this year.

I LOVE that Sarita! Amazing work. Can't wait to flesh out my Shine brand with more of your CAWs!

You're welcome :) And I will be! I'll just need to download a lot of your CAWs for her to face, since I probably wont be able to get her gender changed this year.

There is a Hacked defaut caw template on CC that can fight men. Its The Princess by "Kayne2000". It's also reuploadable.

There is a Hacked defaut caw template on CC that can fight men. Its The Princess by "Kayne2000". It's also reuploadable.

Ooooh, now that is good news. Looks like I might be making 2 versions of Saturyne then! Thanks for letting me know :)

I just read your list and saw the names Kay Lee Ray, Carmel Jacob, Nikki Storm and Sara Marie Taylor. Safe to say I completely lost my shit. Those and a few others you've got in there will be very welcome additions to my game. :)

Mschif Slot 2 pics added. Also Brittney savage.

It was requested I'd do Ivelisse Velez next so I figured I just do the rest of Valkyrie along with her.

Vids of Mschif ,Roxx & Cheerleader Melissa coming.

I just read your list and saw the names Kay Lee Ray, Carmel Jacob, Nikki Storm and Sara Marie Taylor. Safe to say I completely lost my shit. Those and a few others you've got in there will be very welcome additions to my game. :)

I made loads of EVE caws last year. Sara marie taylor & Rhia O'riley will be a new tasks for me. Just as excited to get them made and into my universe.

I made loads of EVE caws last year. Sara marie taylor & Rhia O'riley will be a new tasks for me. Just as excited to get them made and into my universe.

I'll hopefully be making my universe mode centered around ICW so with those 4 all being involved with that and also being a part of their Fierce Females sister promotion it should make for some pretty awesome matchups.

What does the green on the names mean??

Britney Savage looks really good....maybe you could make her skin look more like she uses self tanner LOL

LOL. I did but then she just looked weird. I going to revisit her to see if i can improve her face. I'll mess with her skin tone more then. The green names are the ones I am currently working on. I'll put that in the op.

Pics & previews added for:

Ivelisse Velez

Allysin Kay

Taylor Made (forgot to cap face) Face mostly same as last year.

Yuzuki Aikawa (needs much more tweaking on face and some attire issues)

April Hunter (Face Only) Face same as last year.

Shimmer & Shine Arenas

Video Added for:

Mschif

Edited by mrblacksheep

Speaking of EVE, will you have any plans to make a Viper caw this year?