How to add wrestlers in the no model slots

Foff

Adding wrestlers to the no model slots is complicated. To summarise:

1. Create a pac file with your wrestler for the slot, named correctly to correspond to the slot.

2. Add the pac file to be loaded in your h file

3. Add the entry for the pac file in your arc.

4. Edit your save to enable the slot and wrestler info.

Don't have time to provide more info, but you really should look into nike's tool as it does most of this for you.

Adding wrestlers to the no model slots is complicated. To summarise:

1. Create a pac file with your wrestler for the slot, named correctly to correspond to the slot.

2. Add the pac file to be loaded in your h file

3. Add the entry for the pac file in your arc.

4. Edit your save to enable the slot and wrestler info.

Don't have time to provide more info, but you really should look into nike's tool as it does most of this for you.

Thanks tekken57 , i don't know how to edit my save to enable the no model slots , and please understand me i don't even know how to use nikethebike's tool for enabling these no model slots .... i need someone to explain how to use his tool for the xbox360 :(

And if you want to add new characters to no model slots you can use my svredit tool for example, but you will need some PS2 files.

that's what nikethebike said in this thread http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php/topic/43869-adding-wrestlers-attires-wrestler-from-a-previous-game/

but he didn't explain how to do it & what PS2 files required !! i sent him messages requesting brienj's hack & then asked him how to add no model slots using his tool , but he stopped replying on my messages , if someone can provide me with the instructions for using his tool i would appreciate that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Read the readme.txt file included with the editor package.

You need to have the PS2 files as they are the ones being edited. The feature I added was to import and export to/from the xbox360 save file, not edit it directly. If you have the PS2 files it is really quite simple.