How to add wrestlers in the no model slots

Foff

please how can i add wrestlers for those no models in SVR 2010 ?!
this is the list & there's a lot of free no models , so i want to add a new wrestlers not  alternate costume :)
this is the list i found

The Rock - 100 64

Stone Cold - 101 65

Triple H - 102 66

Undertaker - 103 67

Chris Jericho - 104 68

Motion Test 01 - 105 69

Motion Test 02 - 106 6A

Kane - 107 6B

No Model 1 - 108 6C

No Model 2 - 109 6D

Edge - 110 6E

Jeff Hardy - 111 6F

Matt Hardy - 112 70

No Model 3 - 113 71

JBL  - 114 72

Vince McMahon - 115 73

No Model 4 - 116 74

William Regal - 117 75

Carlito - 118 76

No Model 5 - 119 77

No Model 6 - 120 78

No Model 7 - 121 79

No Model 8 - 122 7A

Rey Mysterio - 123 7B

No Model 9 - 124 7C

Big Show - 125 7D

Motion Test 03 - 126 7E

Maria - 127 7F

No Model 10 - 128 80

No Model 11 - 129 81

No Model 12 - 130 82

CM Punk - 131 83

No Model 13 - 132 84

No Model 14 - 133 85

No Model 15 - 134 86

MVP - 135 87

"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase - 136 88

Chavo Guerrero - 137 89

No Model 16 - 138 8A

John Cena - 139 8B

No Model 17 - 140 8C

No Model 18 - 141 8D

No Model 19 - 142 8E

Mickie James - 143 8F

No Model 20 - 144 90

Shawn Michaels - 145 91

No Model 21 - 146 92

No Model 22 - 147 93

No Model 22 - 148 94

No Model 23 - 149 95

Michael Cole - 150 96

No Model 24 - 151 97

Shane McMahon (Suit) - 152 98

Jerry Lawler - 153 99

No Model 25 - 154 9A

Tazz (Suit) - 155 9B

No Model 26 - 156 9C

Umaga - 157 9D

Finlay - 158 9E

No Model 27 - 159 9F

Batista - 160 A0

Randy Orton - 161 A1

Mr. Kennedy - 162 A2

No Model 28 - 163 A3

Kelly Kelly - 164 A4

JTG - 165 A5

The Great Khali - 166 A6

No Model 29 - 167 A7

Tommy Dreamer - 168 A8

No Model 30 - 169 A9

No Model 31 - 170 AA

No Model 32 - 171 AB

Jim Ross - 172 AC

No Model 33 - 173 AD

Melina - 174 AE

John Morrison - 175 AF

Kofi Kingston - 176 B0

No Model 34 - 177 B1

Shad - 178 B2

Mark Henry - 179 B3

No Model 35 - 180 B4

No Model 36 - 181 B5

Michelle McCool - 182 B6

No Model 37 - 183 B7

No Model 38 - 184 B8

No Model 39 - 185 B9

No Model 40 - 186 BA

Justin Roberts - 187 BB

Tony Chimmel - 188 BC

Lilian Garcia - 189 BD

Green Dummy - 190 BE

Red Dummy - 191 BF

Moves Man 02 (Unplayable) - 192 C0

No Model 41 - 193 C1

No Model 42 - 194 C2

Hornswoggle(Doesn't Appear in match) - 195 C3

No Model 43 - 196 C4

No Model 44 - 197 C5

No Model 45 - 198 C6

No Model 46 - 199 C7

No Model 47 - 200 C8

Santino Marella - 201 C9

No Model 48 - 202 CA

No Model 49 - 203 CB

No Model 50 - 204 CC

Cody Rhodes - 205 CD

No Model 51 - 206 CE

The Brian Kendrick - 207 CF

Shelton Benjamin - 208 D0

No Model 52 - 209 D1

No Model 53 - 210 D2

No Model 54 - 211 D3

No Model 55 - 212 D4

Jesse - 213 D5

Festus - 214 D6

No Model 56 - 215 D7

No Model 57 - 216 D8

No Model 58 - 217 D9

The Miz - 218 DA

No Model 59 - 219 DB

No Model 60 - 220 DC

No Model 61 - 221 DD

No Model 62 - 222 DE

No Model 63 - 223 DF

Beth Phoenix - 224 E0

No Model 64 - 225 E1

No Model 65 - 226 E2

Matt Striker - 227 E3

No Model 66 - 228 E4

No Model 67 - 229 E5

No Model 68 - 230 E6

Doctor (Playable) - 231 E7

No Model 69 - 232 E8

No Model 70 - 233 E9

No Model 71 - 234 EA

No Model 72 - 235 EB

No Model 73 - 236 EC

No Model 74 - 237 ED

No Model 75 - 238 EE

No Model 76 - 239 EF

No Model 77 - 240 F0

No Model 78 - 241 F1

No Model 79 - 242 F2

No Model 80 - 243 F3

No Model 81 - 244 F4

No Model 82 - 245 F5

No Model 83 - 246 F6

No Model 84 - 247 F7

No Model 85 - 248 F8

No Model 86 - 249 F9

No Model 87 - 250 FA

No Model 88 - 251 FB

Howard Finkel - 252 FC

No Model 89 - 253 FD

No Model 90 - 254 FE

Referee - 255 FF

Superstar (Unplayable) - 256 00

Diva (Unplayable) - 257 01

Vickie Guerrero (Unplayable) - 258 02

No Model 91 - 259 03

No Model 92 - 260 04

Ted DiBiase - 261 05

Vladimir Kozlov - 262 06

Mike Knox - 263 07

No Model 93 - 264 08

Evan Bourne - 265 09

No Model 94 - 266 0A

Jack Swagger - 267 0B

Ezekial Jackson - 268 0C

No Model 95 - 269 0D

No Model 96 - 270 0E

Primo - 271 0F

R-Truth - 272 10

No Model 97 - 273 11

No Model 98 - 274 12

Dolph Ziggler - 275 13

Christian - 276 14

Goldust - 277 15

Todd Grisham - 301 2D

please i need a tutorial , thanks :)

Edited by allback

I've already explained this. Also, NikeTheBike's editor will do this for you. Search, read and use some common sense. You won't get everything written as a tutorial. The information is out there, that's how I learned how to add them, you and I are no different. So, do it yourself instead of asking for a tutorial. I will get you started though, here's a good thread started by brienj a couple years ago. It should give you a hint with which file you have to work with, take a look

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3926

I've already explained this. Also, NikeTheBike's editor will do this for you. Search, read and use some common sense. You won't get everything written as a tutorial. The information is out there, that's how I learned how to add them, you and I are no different. So, do it yourself instead of asking for a tutorial. I will get you started though, here's a good thread started by brienj a couple years ago. It should give you a hint with which file you have to work with, take a look

I've already searched but still can't do it , when you gave me Andy's tutorial i've succeeded in adding another attire for the wrestler , the difference between me & you is that i'm a beginner so i can't do anything myself without having a tutorial , in Brienj's tutorial the links are dead , no images , i can't see the images he posted

I've already searched but still can't do it , when you gave me Andy's tutorial i've succeeded in adding another attire for the wrestler , the difference between me & you is that i'm a beginner so i can't do anything myself without having a tutorial , in Brienj's tutorial the links are dead , no images , i can't see the images he posted

I was a beginner and nobody taught me anything but I got by, I was diligent enough to read up on XHP when it was about and also read the docs that came with Tekkens Xpacker. With a little common sense and thinking you should be able to work it out, granted there are hacks out there that require a little more thought, and this was back when little info was about.

Try being one of the only people besides Tekken to actually mod on the PS3 first a system that nobody thought about modding :)

You will find the best way forward is trial and error, note things down you have tried and then try something else, look at the files and see how they relate to each other and how they work and what they contain.

More often than not there is a pattern involved with WWE games :) usually centering around the ID number of the superstar your working with.

Edited by UndertakerWLF

I was a beginner and nobody taught me anything but I got by, I was diligent enough to read up on XHP when it was about and also read the docs that came with Tekkens Xpacker. With a little common sense and thinking you should be able to work it out, granted there are hacks out there that require a little more thought, and this was back when little info was about.

Try being one of the only people besides Tekken to actually mod on the PS3 first a system that nobody thought about modding :)

You will find the best way forward is trial and error, note things down you have tried and then try something else, look at the files and see how they relate to each other and how they work and what they contain.

More often than not there is a pattern involved with WWE games :) usually centering around the ID number of the superstar your working with.

You're lucky cause when i got my xbox XHP was closed   :(

i just need help from you guys , i know that i must do everything myself but how ?! i don't understand in modding  i'm just a beginner who need a tutorial to make everything works correctly , it's better if you tell me what will i do to enable those no models in the game :)

Ah, because I was born an expert, correct? I read up on things, compared files, etc. A year old Miztah Raza wasn't hacking games left and right. If I didn't get tutorials to work with, why should you? I never got to read the the tutorials on XHP. That thread should tell you enough. Check out my DLC thread in the WWE '13 modding section, it should give you some hints on what to do in SvR2010. I'm sorry to break it to you, nobody has enough free time to write up tutorials for a game not many people mod anymore. Those who do, already know how to add them.

Also, if it's the PLISTPS2.arc, where the fk do you expect to find it?

Ah, because I was born an expert, correct? I read up on things, compared files, etc. A year old Miztah Raza wasn't hacking games left and right. If I didn't get tutorials to work with, why should you? I never got to read the the tutorials on XHP. That thread should tell you enough. Check out my DLC thread in the WWE '13 modding section, it should give you some hints on what to do in SvR2010. I'm sorry to break it to you, nobody has enough free time to write up tutorials for a game not many people mod anymore. Those who do, already know how to add them.

Also, if it's the PLISTPS2.arc, where the fk do you expect to find it?

I don't know what DLC thread you're talking about , i tried to find it but i can't :)

so about PLISTPS2.arc i've downloaded SVR 2010 game & already have this file but it's for PS2 so how can i use it for modding SVR 2010 on xbox 360 ?!

So i edited the ChEtc.pac & added No Model 108 As Playable Character , renamed him Armanod Estrada , started the game after deleting my old save & i found him , he appeared on the character select screen lol  , but when i selected him the game freezes :D how can i update the arc files to include him ?! when i search in the plist360.arc i don't find him so i can't update arc files :( Help

Copy the 00010702 arc space. Look right above the 107 number, you will see EMD, select from this EMD all the way to the next EMD(Don't select the E of the next EMD, just stop before the E) copy and paste right after. Now change the 00010702 of the pasted info to 00010802. Do this for both arc files, then update the arcs with X-PacKer.

You will also need to update the .h files. Post here when you've done this arc stuff and I'll tell you how the h file editing happens.

Yeah, them.

So, open a .h file and search for ch107, no select the following:

2ryhou9.png

(ignore the ch108, that's a no model I have added)

And paste it right after. Now rename the pasted ch107 to ch 108.

Do this for the other .h file. Now replace all the files(arcs, ch108 and h files) in your game folder on your HDD and start up the game.

No luck for me , the game keep freezing after all , when i select him , the game stops but i still hear the music , i think what i made wrong was with the ChEtc.pac file , I extracted the DAT file & then extracted the P0fo files but when i inject the pofo files with X-packer i found all the list with BPE extension not pofo so i think this made the problem , i'm sure that i edited Plist360.arc & h the right way , i only need a way to inject the pofo files to the DAT as it was after editing :(

If you have ever looked at the ch folder, you'd notice that they skip numbers alot. All the numbers that are skipped are no models. They're not cancelled DLC, it's just YUKES being lazy and using the same file for years and years. When a superstar isn't included, his ch file and his data gets removed but his 'slot' still remains unused, that's a no model slot.

If you have ever looked at the ch folder, you'd notice that they skip numbers alot. All the numbers that are skipped are no models. They're not cancelled DLC, it's just YUKES being lazy and using the same file for years and years. When a superstar isn't included, his ch file and his data gets removed but his 'slot' still remains unused, that's a no model slot.

What about my question :D is there any change in the MISC.pac ?

No, there's no change in the MISC.PAC. Hmmm....I'd suggest extracting a pofo file from the chEtc.pac and editing it with the "Edit pofo file" function of X-PacKer, then re-inject it, re-inject the DAT.PACH into the chEtc.pac and then using the "Update ARCs for non-wrestler pac" function of X-PacKer, update the arcs for your chEtc.pac. Transfer everything back into the game folder.

Start a new save.

See if that works.

No, there's no change in the MISC.PAC. Hmmm....I'd suggest extracting a pofo file from the chEtc.pac and editing it with the "Edit pofo file" function of X-PacKer, then re-inject it, re-inject the DAT.PACH into the chEtc.pac and then using the "Update ARCs for non-wrestler pac" function of X-PacKer, update the arcs for your chEtc.pac. Transfer everything back into the game folder.

Start a new save.

See if that works.

And i also think my problem is that i can't compress the DAT file as it was , i can uncompress it then i inject the files edited using X-packer , the problem is that the numbers using X-packers don't appear till 303 so that's my problem , is there a way to compress the DAT file as it was using another program ?!

just inject using the inject button. It was a BPE before, and uncompressed after being edited. That's why we update the arcs for the chEtc.pac as well ;)

Ok , i will try from the beginning to see if it works :) will tell you if everything is ok ;)