2K14 Entrances and Finishers. (Jake Roberts)

Tom Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the King Lives

• Tom Angel

• BrotchMrToast

• Beardy

Is there a reveal today/saturday?

yeah they say everyday include weekends

Thank you!

For some reason the gameplay look fucking amazing in Sin Cara's lighting.

And this^

Wow. I can't believe they recycled Ryder's entrance and gave him that hair he had for 2 matches. It's already back to being spiked again.

That JBL entrance is amazing though! New Clothesline looks okay. It looks really weird when he pulls his arm back.

Better than clothesline 5 lol

I haven't had anything to complain about yet when it comes to the entrances. Loving that they even gave Ryder an entrance shirt. That's a pretty good sign. Also loving the commentary and vocal taunts during matches. If anything, they nailed the sound part.

Edited by Tom Angel

Liking Ryder's model. I may actually use him more now. JBL's clothesline is a lot better and not much difference anywhere else really for him (if it aint broke, don't fix it)

Liking Ryder's model. I may actually use him more now. JBL's clothesline is a lot better and not much difference anywhere else really for him (if it aint broke, don't fix it)

Same here. I really had problems even touching Ryders model last year. Thisctime he might not be up to date, but atleast he looks legit.

Same here. I really had problems even touching Ryders model last year. Thisctime he might not be up to date, but atleast he looks legit.

And he also looks like a heel which is good.

Edited by Alex™

And he also looks like a heel which is good.

Yeah...I really like Ryder, (in the real WWE) he is a talented wrestler and is not bad at the mic. But his gimmick...iuh. Can't wait to make him a cocky *sshole in my game.

Glad someone else felt the same way. I like his moveset so I'm happy to see this model. May use him as a heel...