Hogans Model In Game!

Dacrone

Well, so far I am not believing these codes. The only code that works is the code on entrering hogan into season. But that's it. R3 or L3 doesn't seem to do anything. The game doesn't even freeze. :/

Is there a certain thing you must do to turn benoit into hogan or what?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dacrone

• danomac24681

• enchilada

• sd4 caw newbee

Uh huh so you can get people to call you Hogan...as Benoit...wahey Best Code For 2004 right here people! Every other hacker can just stop now because there's no poijnht in trying to best this ground breaking code. Yay we can be called Hogan in season storylines.

Name and model aren't connected, yopu still haven't proven it wrong because no one can get the Hogan model to work when you said you did. All you've been able to do consistently is be called Hogan during season without changing the model.

Thinking about it a little more. Why doesn't it crash during storyline scenes if you use yoour joker? It's the same as using it during a match right? If you're right it's because it's trying to load the Hogan model, it's should do the same during the storyline scenes.

What you've got is a code for the name in season (which has been around for ages). It's trying to load that during a match, it has no way of displaying it and is crashing.

Wrong Conversion. The code posted by Dac was RAW Hex, not CB

C8CA9A4F BCA99B83

0E4F1C78 BCA99A80

CEB2B866 BCA99B8C

0E4F1C78 BCA99A7E

CEB2B866 BCA99BA3

This code freeze game when i select Benoit as my wrestler in season.

I think its no way to see Hogan in game. Any1 prove it, show pics.

None of you have any proof that he is wrong then if you cant even get past selecting benoit in season.

Posted on Feb 14 2004, 02:35 AM i put this code in my gs2 v3 and now my sd5 wont load can some one check it for me?

And as for you u might want to convert it first.