Hogans Model In Game!

Dacrone

hey toki i jokered hogan to be benoit when i pressed L3 and to be hogan when i press R3 and then entered him in season and played a match....but u have to choose his attire super fast and keep him on benoit the whole time from the start of the season, after i won *played match as benoit* i pressed R3 b4 the rematch/attack options....then it showed hogan, i have tried this several times since then.....but keep gettin freezes....i'll keep tryin till i get pics....sorry i didnt know it'd work guyz......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dacrone

• danomac24681

• enchilada

• sd4 caw newbee

i just waited and accidently pressed the L3 button to turn him into hogan and he loaded for the attack/respect/taunt option screen, then froze..*shoulda menchioned in first post* but the problem is that i cant find out how to do it again....it was just like perfect timing...he had benoits music and no bandana but had his red/yellow pants from sym... I WILL TRY MY HARDEST!!!! to get a pic of this, but so far whenever i have tried it again it freezes at the SMACKDOWN! loading screen.....

sorry.....

he was called hogan too

Edited by Dacrone

If this was a wrestling show, the bullshit chant would be deafening.

FOr Hogan's name to have been displayed you woud have had to of used a code specific for that. The same address doesn't control his model and name. His name for sure would have turned up in PS2 dis.

Everytime somebody tells a lie, baby Jesus cries.

naw, for reals just enter him in season and use the benoit joker code i posted, then start a new season with him and be on smackdown, make sure ur benoit from the identity jokers b4 you start * press button to change hogan to benoit * then be on smackdown and when steph goes to talk to you press the button to make him back to hogan and she'll say hey hogan......and thats the same code i used to make the game show hogan....so his name and model are on the same code, u can see his name anytime man.....

if you're talking to me then F*ck You man......think about it.....DUH why the HELL would i lie about a f*cking vid game....i've got better things to do in my time....but watever "to each his own"

Man give him a chance....he wants to test it out and see if he can get the Hogan code so we can play as him in the game. Hopefully we'll have pics soon. That would be cool. Good find Dacrone. I wonder is Jeff and The Warrior still on there aswell.