Smk's Textures Tutorials (Singlet Making Tutorial Added 9/13/13)

Smk™

No i just made this

i think the old one was better did u make them using the same way ?

also any chance of a face texture tutorial ?

the one i made now is with brush method old one was with different method and for face texture idk bcz it takes too much time to make

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smk™

• Auday

• _HiBye_

• Righteous

Top Posters In This Topic

No i just made this

i think the old one was better did u make them using the same way ?

also any chance of a face texture tutorial ?

the one i made now is with brush method old one was with different method and for face texture idk bcz it takes too much time to make

more than 15 mins ?

I think a hair texture tutorial would be cool. :) Just make sure you post it in this topic.

yes any tut I will make will go in this thread actually I recorded one 2day but I didn't knew that my recorder will stop after 10 mins i will try to make one after 2morow wen I get my lap I

Edit: can anyone suggest me a good recording software

Edited by Smk™

I will see also Barrett barrage told me about one and he said there's no limit so I will also try that :)

Thanks to all guys to tell about software I will try to make a quick hair making tutorial in about 1-2 days I will get my lappy 2morow

guys i just recorded hair making tut i ignored detailing cuz i wanted to finish it before 10mins its about 8 mins

i didn't wrote anything but a read me file will come to help i just need to add some music in it but idk why my movie maker isn't working atm

guys i just recorded hair making tut i ignored detailing cuz i wanted to finish it before 10mins its about 8 mins

i didn't wrote anything but a read me file will come to help i just need to add some music in it but idk why my movie maker isn't working atm

why isn't it working ? what happens ?

btw when u upload the video to utube u can add music from utube's library.

why isn't it working ? what happens ?

btw when u upload the video to utube u can add music from utube's library. I think dats what I will have to DOI will upload the vid 2morow before or after school :)

can't wait for it man :D

also any chance of singlets,trunks tuts 

i know how to make them but my singlets take too much time and ur's are alot better

for the trunks i draw everything most of times so i would like to see how u make ur's

sorry guys about quality i just checked the vid ,i recorded it on hd but wen i uploaded it i saw its at 360p

Edit: Just checked the video in my a/c its 480 so i think it will be fine :)

Edited by Smk™