Noob question about "injecting older svr wrestler"

prowrestling

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a tutorial for how to add old svr wrestlers to the svr 2011 game for the xbox 360? I was wondering what I would need and how to do it if possible. any help would be greatly apperciated as I would love to collect ECW legends from past games into one.

I know I would need a jtag console. Are there any benefit of getting a ps2 over a x360? aside from graphics? I have a couple of hundred to spend. Thanks

honestly the ps2 version is easier to work with than the 360 mainly because there was more support for the ps2 version of 2011. The 360's graphics are amazing.

yes and no to your question about tuts. basically you have to take the info from 2010 and apply it to 2011. because of the lack of moves and the fact 800 moves are locked on the disk.. people really didn't give this game a chance. I will try to help you if i can. but yeah you need to have a jtag system first before anything.

Thanks guys I have found the packer and his tutorial about it. Would this app and jtag be the first steps of reliving the glory ECW days on the 360? I would prefer 360 over ps2. I'm going to give this a read after work and see how i absorb it as i'm not tech savy. 

How can you not mark over a perfect svr 2011 RVD, Terry Funk 

SVR 08 Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman 

2007 svr taz, bam bam, psicosis, super crazy and kid kash. 

not to mention eddie, rey, benoit, jericho dusty rhodes,

is the 360 version limited to svr 2007 or can you use 2006 stuff from ps2? Thanks

• Woo 1

honestly the ps2 version is easier to work with than the 360 mainly because there was more support for the ps2 version of 2011. The 360's graphics are amazing.

yes and no to your question about tuts. basically you have to take the info from 2010 and apply it to 2011. because of the lack of moves and the fact 800 moves are locked on the disk.. people really didn't give this game a chance. I will try to help you if i can. but yeah you need to have a jtag system first before anything.

which one do you think i should get 360 or ps2 version. i'm not to bright with technology. 

As Zhigge said there are more tutorials for the PS2 side of things so if you want an easy ride go for PS2, however if you want good visuals and a challenge go for the 360 side of things.

As long as you have a go at trying to work things out modding wise people will help you :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a decent enough computer you could use PCSX2 and the PS2 game, it gives you better graphics than what the PS2 offers, you end up somewhere in between the systems. The PS2 is easier to mod due to tools available and more support (at OSR).

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 8/30/2013 at 3:08 AM, nikethebike said:

If you have a decent enough computer you could use PCSX2 and the PS2 game, it gives you better graphics than what the PS2 offers, you end up somewhere in between the systems. The PS2 is easier to mod due to tools available and more support (at OSR).

Can u tell me where i can find this information?

On 9/3/2013 at 5:37 AM, tekken57 said:

Adding wrestlers to the 2011 version on the ps2 is much easier than on the 360. You need to add the wrestlers as dlc to select them on the 360 as the menu's changed.

Where could i find a tutorial on this plz and thanks💯🙏🏼