• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

UPDATE: NTSC version rapidshare link dead. please upload to mediafire

On 8/10/2013 at 7:09 AM, KRadiation said:

ezki6o.jpg

The date is January 19th 1992.

The venue: Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, New York

The event: The Royal Rumble

17,000 fans have just witness history in the making. First Rowdy Roddy Piper, standing in for Bret Hart, defeated The Mountie with the sleeper hold to win the Intercontinental Title.

The Natural Disasters defeated WWF Tag Team Champions the Legion of Doom via count-out when Typhoon got back into the ring after both teams began brawling at ringside; after the bout, the Disasters & Hart posed with the title belts until the champions knocked them to the floor after repeatedly hitting them with a steel chair. The Legion of Doom retain the title belts due the rule that no titles can change hands on a countout.

Then finally, the Royal Rumble match itself for the WWF Championship. Prior to the bout, WWF President Jack Tunney addressed the crowd, saying may the best man win. 29 eliminations later he did.

Sid Justice sneaked up from behind to throw Hulk Hogan out. Hogan, who was still at ringside after being eliminated, grabbed Sid's arm and distracted him long enough for Flair to eliminate him to win the match and become the new WWF Champion. After the match, Sid and Hogan got into an argument in the ring and had to be separated by security.

How these stories continue are up to you...

The roster

ap6za0.jpg

2j3jq1g.jpg

The rosters aren't completely accurate for 1992 for 2 reasons.

1. I was unable to find the caws needed.

2. As I had slots that I couldn't fill, I decided to add some big names like Demolition and Rick Rude around as they're just so damn great.

Roster Credits

Hidden Content

Created Arenas

In Your House

King of The Ring

WWF mid 90s (with alt versions)

Survivor Series 92

Summer Slam 92

SNME

wrestlemania IX

Royal Rumble

The main event

WWF Challenge

Prime Time Wrestling

Superstars

Then Wrestlemania 6, 7, 8 & 10

Arenas are by Judders and DefDave

Universe Mode

2eaoysg.jpg

* Important Note * Due to a glitch that occurs when copying the save from console to another console/username. The paint tool file on this save is glitched and unfortunately no logos will appear. If you download any logos, once you quit the game and reload, they will be glitched and gone again.

You may be able to fix this by deleting the appropriate file (LOGOS.DAT) from the save file and then downloading the logos yourself in the game. As of yet, no one has tried this method so I can't confirm it works yet.

2prwbpf.jpg

The fastest way to find these logos are to search for 'Wrestling Challenge' and find a user named Yell and look for more from this creator. They have most of the files you need online.

Extra Images

Hidden Content

Some Videos

Hidden Content

DOWNLOAD LINKS

I have included all the entrance themes needed for this save, accurate to the attires/teams they are in.

The idea is if you copy these and the file, the save remembers the link between them and entrances will be accurate. To make this work you need to have no other music on your HDD when you copy this over.

You can either delete what is already there or copy it off the hdd and then copy back after these files.

The Save File

EU PAL version

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8ivyf3pcggqymqv/PS3.rar

NTSC version [convert and uploaded by EvilMeanie - thanks a lot!]

http://rapidshare.com/files/4011381992/WWF92.rar

The Music [2 parts]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ck7c307tgofhjh9/MUSIC_part_1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bbgun99gyh2ezhi/MUSIC_part_2.rar

* Huge thanks to the following.

The creators for the caws and permission to use them in this save.

Judders for his arenas and help with the save file and also creating a lot of additional renders for the roster

Also Status for creating a lot of the renders for the original 360 caws that I converted over

Everyone at 360Haven for their work on the mod tools and making this possible, especially Pur3 Raff3x.

NTSC version is dead. Can you please get this fixed?? Late but please, need to keep your people happy. Upload to mediafire like your other download links that are working.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...