Ruthless Aggression, WWF, ECW, TNA & NXT & MondayNightWar save

BigChrisSpirito

how did u post videos on Here

he uploaded them to youtube and then copied the link and pasted it then when he posts post it shows as a video

I CAN"T WAIT FOR RA SAVE! spirito

I'm releasing it this weekend on twitter... Promise!

how did u post videos on Here

he uploaded them to youtube and then copied the link and pasted it then when he posts post it shows as a video

I CAN"T WAIT FOR RA SAVE! spirito

I'm releasing it this weekend on twitter... Promise!

thanks man can't wait i hope the universe on it have proper shows

My Ruthless Aggression era save is now available for download.  This save started out as all of Titan83's caws then overtime I added work by other CAW Makers to fill the save up.  Also I moved past the Ruthless Aggression era as I wanted the best caws and alot of the jobbers for that era didn't have very good caws on CC to choose from.  With that said this save moves a little into the next era and also features wrestlers like Bobby Lashley, Umaga, The Boogeyman, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin and more.   This save is fully rendered with selection screen images and has accurate trons and movesets for each wrestler.  Universe mode is set up with proper factions, shows and ppvs for the year of 2003.  I would have liked to add Titan83's Dudley Boys and HBK but they have yet to be released so I went with Dre41's Dudley Boys and left HBK off the save.  There are two CM Punks on the save and two HHH's this way you can delete one when Titan releases his other caws.  I also included two Shelton Benjamins as I wanted 1 caw to team with Charlie Haas for Team Angle and the other to be a singles era slot.  I hope you all enjoy the save as alot of work went into it especially considering I cut the majority of the selection screen images and didn't use png files from psddream for at least 1/2 of them.  Save is available to download now via my twitter @chrisspirito and within a few days I'll post the link here.  Enjoy and feedback is welcomed.a5k6.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 years later...