Ruthless Aggression, WWF, ECW, TNA & NXT & MondayNightWar save

BigChrisSpirito

WWF Classic Save

None of these caws were made by myself, but many I edited various little things to my liking.  The majority of this save is IAMNOMODDER’s work with renders done by my friend @WhatsTheStatus who is simply amazing! I’m posting this complete WWF era save with renders and trons to help hold everybody over until WWE2K14 is released.  I put alot of time and work into making this save and hope you all enjoy.   The save has been released via twitter @chrisspirito

Enjoy,

Chris

http://youtu.be/3t_h06Gy6_g

Best of TNA Save preview

http://youtu.be/6ZQbgi8N23s

Tich's Monday Night Wars Save w/ Edits

Tich put together and came through with an AMAZING save!  Tich should be thanked daily by some of the members on the board for providing from what I've seen the ONLY complete era save with rings, caws and a Universe mode set up and created only by himself! I added the render pack he released for his save made by Hotavioh and deleted a few wrestlers I'd never use replacing them with guys like Test, Albert and a few others.  Renders for those made by my friend Status.

http://youtu.be/DZKmUTZdbnU

My Best of/Present Era Random Save

http://youtu.be/HJnW-ZQ0Pzo

Dre41's ECW Era Save

Get ready to go Extreme with this save featuring mostly Dre41's amazing roster of ECW superstars and his arenas.  Renders for 95% those caws were cut by myself and rendered by my friend Status who did and excellent job.  To fill the roster a few of Tich's caws were used which were rendered by HotavioH.  This save has been released and as of 8/4/13 I have uploaded the theme music needed to bring this save to life to my twitter and released an edit .zip file so you can remove Jushin Liger and replace with with the rendered Terry Funk + and an ECW on TNN arena that looks killer in universe for house shows.

http://youtu.be/DgBvN-kBmKw

**all saves & files will be released via my twitter @chrisspirito

Edited by BigChrisSpirito

Hey Chris, welcome man! ;) Nice job puttinin all these together especially the TNA one!

One question though is there any chances that you're uploading that tweaked Crimson of yours ? Thanks!

i cant find the tna link i dont know why we should go through alot of tweets on ur twitter to get a wwe'13 save :(

can u post the link here ?

I'm releaseing them via twitter when I hit certain milestones in terms of followers.  I dropped the WWF when I hit 300 then the Monday Night Wars Save outta the blue same with the ECW.  The TNA and Best of will be released when I hit 400 followers.  As of this moment I'm at 357 so not that far to go.  Sorry if you don't like the way I'm releasing the saves but that's how I'm doing it. 

i cant find the tna link i dont know why we should go through alot of tweets on ur twitter to get a wwe'13 save :(

I'm releaseing them via twitter when I hit certain milestones in terms of followers.  I dropped the WWF when I hit 300 then the Monday Night Wars Save outta the blue same with the ECW.  The TNA and Best of will be released when I hit 400 followers.  As of this moment I'm at 357 so not that far to go.  Sorry if you don't like the way I'm releasing the saves but that's how I'm doing it. 

Any chance you can release them all here once you hit the 400 followers?

Any chance you can release them all here once you hit the 400 followers?

That was the plan all along ;) once I reached my goals I'd post the link under each save.

I looked for your classic WWF save but couldn't find it. I went back to your tweets in May. Did I miss it?

Dropped WWF era save on July 20th, Monday Night Wars on July 26th and ECW Aug 1st.

could you release the wwf save theme songs?

Every year for as long as I can remember I've made a WWF era save so the songs are already on my HD and deleted long ago. This was the first year I made a ECW save so I had to get all the songs. I'm sure you can easily get a torrent for WWF Anthology on thepiratebay or another torrent site.

could you release the wwf save theme songs?

Every year for as long as I can remember I've made a WWF era save so the songs are already on my HD and deleted long ago. This was the first year I made a ECW save so I had to get all the songs. I'm sure you can easily get a torrent for WWF Anthology on thepiratebay or another torrent site.

ok. thanks anyway

And great saves btw :)

how close to the current/random save?

Haven't moved much still need 36 ... might update the TNA save today with Zema and play with a few new renders on both saves.  Then if I find the time today I'll post a new TNA teaser video.