Defract's WWE Games Texture Tutorials

Defract

What do you guys want to see next?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys want to see next?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Defract

• Auday

• _HiBye_

• Acid6D94

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Defract, your technique really helped me out getting the position lined up correctly. I'm really looking forward to your facial hair tutorial because I have never been able to get facial hair to look right on my textures.

Here's a custom texture for my caw, still a work in progress but I think it looks decent. If you guys see anything that might help it look a little better, I'm open for suggestions.

Acid6D94%2520Texture.png

Good to see you back man :)2

from where do u get ur refs bro ?!! i always search but never found a ryback one

also i just voted for a tattoos tut i hope u will make a full sleeve so we know how to combine parts and make them straight from the sides

i made this after u made ur tut this was my first tattoo texture

ugte.jpg

Try using this ref

pbgv.jpg

The eye area need more detail and I would suggest looking at the facial hair. :)

thanks bro u dont know how i appreciate this i was searching for this ref for a long time :)

voted.

btw can u help me? im trying to do the brow thing and it doesnt change color :( http://prntscr.com/1jbjmd

Try creating a layer over the brows and paint over them with a skin colour (use the dropper to get the same tone) with the brush tool. then set the blend mode to colour. you can adjust the opacity if they are a little too saturated.

thanks it worked :)

so here it is i was trying to make beardi've learnt some facial hair thing from my uncle today cuz he is a graphhic designer

i have to change beard color and o some more its just an template

ipmc06.jpg

Hey Defract, i was wondering, kinda off topic but it's still textures, which jericho texture did you use on your jericho caw? :) a custom one?

Nope , he used HotavioH's

he used his own custom one .

so here it is i was trying to make beardi've learnt some facial hair thing from my uncle today cuz he is a graphhic designer

i have to change beard color and o some more its just an template

ipmc06.jpg

it looks the same as the old one 

Hey Defract, i was wondering, kinda off topic but it's still textures, which jericho texture did you use on your jericho caw? :) a custom one?

Nope , he used HotavioH's

he used his own custom one .

Oh kay, thanks anyway, I wanna try and figure out why i can't upload my own textures as i'm beginning to make my own, and this topic is very helpful! keep up the awesome work Defract!

Here is what I think I'll use as my final texture, it looks pretty good on my caw. I'll probably finish up my caw of myself and post it soon, if you guys would like to see it. Thanks again Defract for your tutorial, really looking forward to the upcoming tutorials.

Acid6D94%2520Texture.png

Looks great Acid, make sure to post up some screens of the texture on your CAW here! :)

P.S Made the Jericho texture myself. (This isn't a transparent PNG as I only had the dds left.)

rbyv.png

Edited by Defract