Defract's WWE Games Texture Tutorials

Defract

What do you guys want to see next?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys want to see next?

Yes!... well back on topic, next up and in no particular order I'm going to try and cover the following:

- Facial Hair

- Singlets

- Logos

- Tattoos V.2

- Renders

If there is anything I've missed that you want to see let me know. :)

hair textures?

graves, corbin please :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Defract

• Auday

• _HiBye_

• Acid6D94

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!... well back on topic, next up and in no particular order I'm going to try and cover the following:

- Facial Hair

- Singlets

- Logos

- Tattoos V.2

- Renders

hair textures?

graves, corbin please :D

can u tell me from where u got the corbin front pic u used to make ur texture ?

Guest Stingertap10

I don't see what's funny but it looks good

He means it's funny that the first texture I made and posted was Aries, and Aries was a work in progress for his beard/facial hair tutorial.

- Facial Hair

- Singlets

- Logos

- Tattoos V.2

- Renders

WOW,looking very forward. 

that aries ^ looks realy nice so far. 

and hair texturing tutorial would be nice as well. but the ones above are more important,lol. 

btw is the face texture tut will work on making facepaints? or u need a different thing there?

Edited by _HiBye_

Thanks Defract, your technique really helped me out getting the position lined up correctly. I'm really looking forward to your facial hair tutorial because I have never been able to get facial hair to look right on my textures.

Here's a custom texture for my caw, still a work in progress but I think it looks decent. If you guys see anything that might help it look a little better, I'm open for suggestions.

Acid6D94%2520Texture.png

Edited by Acid6D94

Thanks Defract, your technique really helped me out getting the position lined up correctly. I'm really looking forward to your facial hair tutorial because I have never been able to get facial hair to look right on my textures.

Here's a custom texture for my caw, still a work in progress but I think it looks decent. If you guys see anything that might help it look a little better, I'm open for suggestions.

Acid6D94%2520Texture.png

nice to see u back acid. i think the cheek area could be a lil more blended. :)

Thanks man. I haven't played much WWE'13 lately but I may create and post a caw of myself, I've felt a bit creative recently and have been wanting to get back in to a bit of WWE'13, this tutorial just kinda kick started my creativity. :D

Thanks man. I haven't played much WWE'13 lately but I may create and post a caw of myself, I've felt a bit creative recently and have been wanting to get back in to a bit of WWE'13, this tutorial just kinda kick started my creativity. :D

Good to see you back man!

Acid6D94%2520Texture.png

Great start man, and good to see you back! you have grasped it perfectly.

Here is a preview of what I'm working on for the face paint tut.

3hko.png

Acid6D94%2520Texture.png

Great start man, and good to see you back! you have grasped it perfectly.

Here is a preview of what I'm working on for the face paint tut.

3hko.png

Thanks man, and that facepaint is looking badass. Facepaint was yet another problem in my textures, mine always looked so bland.

lol at that gif HiBye

voted.

btw can u help me? im trying to do the brow thing and it doesnt change color :( http://prntscr.com/1jbjmd

Try creating a layer over the brows and paint over them with a skin colour (use the dropper to get the same tone) with the brush tool. then set the blend mode to colour. you can adjust the opacity if they are a little too saturated.