List of Rendered CAWS for PS3 on CC

AsifDaMan832

Hey guys, new to the forum big WWE 13 fan, play on it endlessly. Kind of a noob to the online realm.

I've been really intrigued by rendered CAWS lately especially now since some are popping up on Community Creations for PS3. What I want to know is if anyone has a list of wrestlers who are for sure rendered so I can just download them

I saw that there was tutorials to create renders yourself and inject them into the PS3 but it may be a little bit complex for me to execute, plus I'd much rather just make additions (add rendered CAWS) to my existing WWE 13 save file (which has a bunch of personally changed movesets, superstar threads etc.) and I wouldn't want to lose all these just to get a few rendered CAWS.

Perhaps we can put a list together and pin it for the noobs out there so they wouldn't have to go searching through WWE 13's slow, sporadically working servers to hopefully stumble upon a rendered CAW by accident and just directly go to search and find what they need that way.

Here's the Renders that I know for sure and have downloaded.

Dolph Ziggler-Technokev

Wade Barrett-Technokev

William Regal-name eludes me but I think they credited Technokev.

AJ Lee-another name that eludes me.

What I'd mainly like Rendered CAWs of are:

RVD

All Members of The Shield

Prime Time Players

Big E

I also saw a compilation file put up which I am considering downloading as they have a very updated accurate rendered roster but again I'm afraid of losing my currently saved works on movelists and threads and created wrestlers I currently have. Plus I think i read that the DLC won't be there? Would I have to redownload or rebuy them?

But I may just download it anyway and just redo the threads and movesets and redownload anything else.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently downloaded Nazza's current WWE Roster PS3 gamesave with all the rendered wrestlers. Pretty awesome. The only thing that sucked was I had to overwrite my existing gamesave so I lost a lot of crap that I had worked on like superstar threads, movesets, CAWs I downloaded etc. Is there a work around for this?

Also it'd be awesome if someone put up a rendered current day Daniel Bryan and a WWE era Kurt Angle on Community Creations for PS3.

I recently downloaded Nazza's current WWE Roster PS3 gamesave with all the rendered wrestlers. Pretty awesome. The only thing that sucked was I had to overwrite my existing gamesave so I lost a lot of crap that I had worked on like superstar threads, movesets, CAWs I downloaded etc. Is there a work around for this?

Also it'd be awesome if someone put up a rendered current day Daniel Bryan and a WWE era Kurt Angle on Community Creations for PS3.

My save?

My save?

Whoops, haha. I meant ItalianoFBI, sorry. The pics of AJ threw me off since you both have her plastered on your sigs/avatar.

My save?

Whoops, haha. I meant ItalianoFBI, sorry. The pics of AJ threw me off since you both have her plastered on your sigs/avatar.

No problem man :)2

Nobody's mentioned a rendered AJ Lee.

Actually AsifDaMan32 mentioned one in the first post...

Yeah I did. I don't remember the tag though, I basically was lucky to find it on "What's Hot" a few pages in. I'm sure it can be found if you do a AJ Lee search for most downloaded hopefully. I always pop on What's Hot to see if any new rendered CAWs have been posted. Wish folks would render CAWs worth a damn and post them up.

• 4 months later...

My save?

how do u downloade ittalianoFBI save