• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miztah Raza

• _HiBye_

• XHP Original

• Connor MacLeod

Nope, it's an in-game model. I used CM Punk as a base ;)2

And Harlot, yea, I noticed a lot of people PT their tatts which never looks as good as tatts from pictures.

Looking good Miztah! I never normally read the topic in the previous wrestling games section but I just thought I'd check this out, how comes you're modding SVR 2010?

Thanks man!

Well, it's simply a superior game to WWE '13. It has more moves, I can import wrestlers from previous games, and best of all, I've had some awesome matches in SvR 2010 that any match in WWE '13 can't even come close to. I mean, whenever I have the time, I play Shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart 15(I sometimes do 30 as well) minute iron man match at Hard/Legend difficulty and can actually finish the entire 30 minutes without getting bored, because in '13, a usually play squash matches because I know I'm going to win anyway. In 2010, especially after if it's been so long since you've played, you never know if you're going to win or lose, especially in the first couple matches, so that's cool.

Awesome work man, I love it.

Thanks bro!

ohh ok.. pretty cool. :) looks very nice man.. 

can u also change the shape of the face or something?

Thanks ;)2

And it is possible, but it needs a tool/script which I don't have, lol.

Nice Aries mod, I'm quite intrigued.. that you guys have gone back to SvR2010, I didn't think that would happen, lol.

Good luck with the modding, I kinda prefer the scrolling select screen, I suppose it makes it easier to add wrestlers with Brienj's xex hacks.

Edited by XHP Original

Sorry, I think I meant the Roster Editor, I know it helped with regards to stats and even the selection pics, if I remember correctly.

Edited by XHP Original

Well, I think it's xex hack that Evil Jeff posted in the "Nike The Bike hacks the 360" thread, so it should still work, I guess.

Edited by XHP Original

TBH, I don't remember how it all worked, but you basically created a quick CAW and all of it's states including the name, height, abilities, etc. would be transfered to the wrestler that you added, but with regards to the selection screen pics, I'm sure it was all done with changing things with the in-game roster editor.

That's all I can really remember, there were even videos on how to do it, but I think they've been removed..

Edited by XHP Original

Awww shucks. 

I've read the documentation though and it says nothing about the select pics, they are something that I just can not figure out, lol. It's annoying :P2

Lol, sorry I can't remember much with the selection screen pics, but I'm sure that's how it was done, but I could be wrong..

Eitherway, I hope all goes well.. ;)2

Quite honestly, I doubt there's any way to add select pics via an in-game roster editor. Because I'm pretty sure that it can only make edits to the save file. And thanks mate :)2

No prob.. ;)2

BTW, I meant more like assign and getting the select pics to show up on the wrestlers via the in-game roster editor (because of the XEX hack), but I know what you meant, and like I said I could be wrong, so no worries..  :)2

Edited by XHP Original

The xex hacks allowed you to do everything BUT add selection pics. As far as I know, brien was doing that manually, and you will notice that he never got around to completing the entire roster. I'm sure someone who has made a more recent tool would have the know-how to retroactively go back and make one for 2010, but they'd have to be genuinely interested in the game since there are so few who still play it.

But I agree with Mitzah - you can have some great matches in this game. With the sliders and settings I have now, the AI is actually really aggressive and actually attacks in a rather logical way. And the tag team aspects are way ahead of the newer games. In this game, your partner is very active in breaking up pin attempts.

The xex hacks allowed you to do everything BUT add selection pics. As far as I know, brien was doing that manually, and you will notice that he never got around to completing the entire roster. I'm sure someone who has made a more recent tool would have the know-how to retroactively go back and make one for 2010, but they'd have to be genuinely interested in the game since there are so few who still play it.

But I agree with Mitzah - you can have some great matches in this game. With the sliders and settings I have now, the AI is actually really aggressive and actually attacks in a rather logical way. And the tag team aspects are way ahead of the newer games. In this game, your partner is very active in breaking up pin attempts.

Yeah, I remember that, thanks for clearing that up, I must of confused the part of the XEX Hacks and the way of adding the selection pics. Then again, I only remembered from the video tutorials I watched almost three years ago, so sorry about that guys. Now that I think about it, I remember actually asking how it was done and how I could do it in SvR2011..  and Brien still replied to someone else in the thread that he made PAC files that were in the same format as the "DLC_HD.pac" and "DLC_SD.pac" in order to do it for the 2010 Hack..

So yeah, sorry for the mix up on my part with that...

Edited by XHP Original

'tis all good my man. 

Last night I found out that my stomach and week-old left-overs DO NOT agree, lol. I might be doing some modding tonight and may give some previews of stuff I have coming up, if my tummy lets me :p