• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyder78

• IceShimmer x

• delete

• BrotchMrToast

Pfft at least I would be able to go clubbing. And it gets messy when I go out. Been banned/thrown out of a few bars. Apparently people don't like it when you throw shot glasses at the wall when you're done.

Gotta love how Nazza now has a crush on Aisha since she showed us her pic :D

Well, can't blame him either... You ARE very beautiful Aisha, can't say it enough :)

Gotta love how Nazza now has a crush on Aisha since she showed us her pic :D

Well, can't blame him either... You ARE very beautiful Aisha, can't say it enough :)

I Released That Too :p

Thanks Again :p You Need To Stop Saying That xD

Yerp! I Do :p Stupid Mistakes xD

Its Fine xD

Yeah, it's even harder for me, being German/Croatian + learning French and Latin in school, LOL

This is an Off-topic topic,right?Well then, how would you react if your BF would do the Uso's dance for you? :p

You're a heart-breaker, that's what you are. Breaking all the guys hearts, except mine because I don't have one xD

Yes! So I'm Off The Hook xD

Yeah, it's even harder for me, being German/Croatian + learning French and Latin in school, LOL

This is an Off-topic topic,right?Well then, how would you react if your BF would do the Uso's dance for you? :p

SAY ANYTHING IN FRENCH !!! I asked you about five time five time five time five time five time ! lol

SAY ANYTHING IN FRENCH !!! I asked you about five time five time five time five time five time ! lol

Ok, but I just started learning french :) Oh, and keep in mind, I have a German keyboard! :p

Bonjour Samy, ca va?