WWE Current Roster Compilation Save (PS3)

ItalianoFBI

Do the PARAM.SFO.bak had to be deleted before copying it to the PS3?

I copied it to a USB stick but the save doesn't appear when searching to copy it

Make sure you have a back-up & you can try it without the .bak file to see if it works. :)

Thanks man :)

But i have a problem ... when i copied this to my ps3 and opened the game it said "failed to load , save data could be corrupted"

Any help ?

P.S : My ps3 is modded

I said that earlier in the thread. The only way to get DLC is to pay for it. Don't ask for a free handout. He only thought it was unlocked because he has it on his main account. And anything on 1 account on the condole is on all other accounts.

man i have a problem i copied the save to my ps3 but when it's loading it says i need the DLC because it looks like this game save uses it also it says the created characters file are damaged or something along those words at the end i have nothing at all. i first had a problem creating the folders in my usb so my ps3 could recognize it, now when on the ps3 is it normal that since originally there are like only 7 files on the folder in the ps3 there is only the save data file??? maybe i need to put the other files in other folders to copy them too or what???

You don't need the DLC. I used the save with no problem and I have none of the paid DLC.

You've messed up extracting the RAR or copying it to the PS3 somewhere down the line.

Hello !

I have the same problem :/ Are you sure we don't need the Undertaker Ministry of Darkness attire or Layla ?

I copied the directory of the modded save in PS3>SAVEDATA in my USB and then copy all of that in my PS3 but don't work :( When I load the save it said that I need DLCs and the CAW files are damaged or something like that.

Can somebody help please ?

Sorry for the errors, I'm French.

Hello !

I have the same problem :/ Are you sure we don't need the Undertaker Ministry of Darkness attire or Layla ?

I copied the directory of the modded save in PS3>SAVEDATA in my USB and then copy all of that in my PS3 but don't work :( When I load the save it said that I need DLCs and the CAW files are damaged or something like that.

Can somebody help please ?

Sorry for the errors, I'm French.

:D2