WWE Current Roster Compilation Save (PS3)

ItalianoFBI

I got the tool to work, downloaded the save, extracted it, downloaded the till to decrypt it but once I installed it it said that there is a file missing. Tried to uninstall and reinstall 5 times. Same deal. Any help?

EDIT: figured out the issue and solved it but now one last problem before I can convert these. when I choose convert it asks me to open 360 data. I tried to click the open 360 save but it wont let me and I also tried to click the open 360 caw file. I do have my 360 save game on my computer but when obviously I cannot open it with the 360 caw file option. how can I get this to work? I checked the tutorial but I didn't see a tut on how to convert from ps3 to 360.

Edited by kjn1988

Ok so can someone please help me? Here are the steps I did.

downloaded the save

Extracted it

Decrypted it

Made Xbox save with 50 caw slots so I can correctly open the 360 data when converting

Converted all caws in their exact spot as shown in ps3 save

Rehash/resign with 360revolution

Injected all caw files with horizon

Put flash drive into 360

Started wwe 13

Loaded save from USB

error shows up saying cas data is missing or incomplete

What am I doing wrong? How can I fix this so I can play this game with the caws from this save?

Do I just put this on a USB and put on my xbox or? If someone could help me out that would be awesome :D

Oh I am stupid :D its a PS3 save, missed that part aha :p

Edited by Zarky

So, I didn't even started yet, just wanted to make sure if those are the correct steps (I have a PS3 and it's NOT Jailbroken, the save (of course) is unlocked)

-Download it for EU (I have the Eu version of the game)

-Extract it

-convert all the CAWs to the Save I already have on my stick

-Put the stick in my PS3 and copy it to my PS3.

-start the game.

You don't need to convert the CAWs? They're ready to go in the save. Just put the save folder on your PS3 and go.

Thanks , but I just tried both variations out and every time when I'm about to convert the save from my Stick to my PS3 it says that the Data is corrupted.

Sorry guys for this stupid questions, I feel like an idiot

Edited by BrotchMrToast

Don't try to start the game, go to Options > Save & then it should be good.

LOL, i completely failed, that's why the PS3 recognized this Data as corrupted, it would be to hard to explain how exactly i failed, but the most important thing is that it now works, thanks for trying to help guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

I dowmloaded this earlier, extracted the rar, placed it on my usb in ps3>savedata but when i try to copy it to my ps3 it says 'the data is currupted' any ideas?

Edit: it seems the bles1699 folder had a second bles1699 folder inside of it with the files inside, should work now, thanks any way

Edited by gazwefc

• 1 month later...

Hi

Sorry to ask but do i need an unlocked save to install this mod.

Thankyou

This itself is an unlocked save.

All you need to do is extract the rar file, copy the save data to a usb stick, insert into PS3 & copy the save to the sava data utility.

Load the game, if you get a message about corrupt data, go to Options > Save & then it should work just fine.