WWE Current Roster Compilation Save (PS3)

ItalianoFBI

Nazza to me it was on the same level as attitude era or imo maybe better

for me it was the best era ever really great matches rivalries and gymmicks

Yeah I agree, it had a lot of great matches.

Ruthless Aggression sucked.

its really funny everytime you say that you don t tell us why :)

i respect your opinion like any other but why you don t like it i mean we don t have to like everything but i think it was a really nice era 

Ruthless Aggression sucked.

its really funny everytime you say that you don t tell us why :)

i respect your opinion like any other but why you don t like it i mean we don t have to like everything but i think it was a really nice era 

No doubt that "Ruthless Aggression" had some great moments and great matches, but that can be said about any "era". There was plenty about this era in particular that flat out sucked (Katie Vick anyone?), and in my opinion doesn't stand up to Golden Era, New Generation or Attitude. I also don't agree with the time frames set for that time. I was at WrestleMania 20, 21 and 22 and wouldn't class them "Ruthless Aggression". However depending on where you read, it carried on from 2002-2007 (WM23).

WWF New Generation was an amazing era. Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Diesel, Lex Luger, Yokozuna and Undertaker were all big parts of it. WM9 - WM13, some of the greatest WM matches. Austin 3:16 was born in the New Generation. Monday Night RAW debuted in the New Generation. I could go on. IMO New Generation > Ruthless Aggression.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. new to the site. is there ANY WAY someone can convert this to a 360 save for me? i downloaded the tool but it isnt working for me. I would greatly appreciate this and would find some way to compentsate whomever does this.

wow. you guys are complete assholes! I straight up said I could not get the tool to work for me. thanks anyway but I am done with this forum and I haven't even been a member here for 24 hours.

wow. you guys are complete assholes! I straight up said I could not get the tool to work for me. thanks anyway but I am done with this forum and I haven't even been a member here for 24 hours.

If its not working for you then you aren't following the tutorials properly.

Ok so I say that the tool just won't work meaning it's my fault? It won't even OPEN for me to attempt to use it. Once again, thanks for making me decide to not use this forum. Clearly no one here can be kind to anyone.

Well thats a problem with your computer and not the tool. Are you W8? If so it won't work (I dont think anyway). Otherwise, try it on another computer.

No wonder why it doesn't work for me! :lol:

Ok so I say that the tool just won't work meaning it's my fault? It won't even OPEN for me to attempt to use it. Once again, thanks for making me decide to not use this forum. Clearly no one here can be kind to anyone.

Dude, you need to chill out. Who elses fault is it? Do you know how many times this tool has probably been tested. Don't blame the tool, like Sheep said, it's most likely your computer. He's just spilling truth. Chill.

Dude more Respect. When you have any prob with the Tool then post exactly the error Message. You say only the Tool doesnt work and this is absolutly not right the Tool work well.

Then you ask if I spend my time mod your files

Could you convert the caws for me then and maybe email me the Cas files?

Many of them can't be uploaded. Don't be lazy. Get your computer fixed and just download the save.

Why do people keep asking others to do things for them when it's not that hard to do it themselves? JESUS!