WWE Current Roster Compilation Save (PS3)

ItalianoFBI

Hey guys, I present to you, my WWE Current Roster Compilation Save.

Mods, if this is in the wrong section, I apologise, please move it.

Credit to PUR3 RAF3X who created the tool to make it possible for me to unlock the save, convert the 360 CAWs to PS3, inject renders to the CAWs & unlock all in-game characters.
Everything in the game is unlocked except DLC.

The roster is as follows:

Adrian Neville (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version.
Aksana - Credit to masonnutt & to ObsessedW/divas for WWE12 form.
Alex Riley (Rendered) - Credit to GEWY
Big E Langston (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to AJsim, TheHippopotomus & Dr.Vries for creating the 360 version.
Bo Dallas (Rendered) - Credit Kartik Kannan for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creatig 360 version.
Bray Wyatt (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to NWOldskool, TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version.
Camacho - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version.
Conor O'Brian (Rendered) - Credit to Shattered & Dr. Vries for the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Corey Graves (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Defract for the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Curt Hawkins (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen for converting it from 360 & to Ballard & AJsim for creating the 360 version.
Curtis Axel (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to BigPete & TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version.
Darren Young (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER, Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.
Dean Ambrose (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Nickbreaker for creating the 360 version.
Emma - Credit to Saturi
Erick Rowan (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Shattered, NWOldskool & IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.
Evan Bourne (Rendered) - Credit to Dr. Vries & Reckless Youth for the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Ezekiel Jackson (Rendered) - Credit to BigPete, TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Fandango (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus & AHsim for creating the 360 version.
Jerry Lawler - Credit to Wizard of thay
JTG - Credit to Marce
Kaitlyn (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Kassius Ohno (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.
Leo Kruger (Rendered) - Credit to IAMNOMODDER, BigPete & Dr. Vries, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Luke Harper (Rendered) - Credit to Kartik Kannan
Mason Ryan (Rendered) - Credit to TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, Ravenos & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Paige (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen & IAMNOMODDER (based on his pics)
Richie Steamboat - Credit to Kartik Kannan
Rob Van Dam (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for direct conversion from 360 & to AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating 360 version.
Roman Reigns (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to Nickbreaker, Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.
Sami Zayn - Credit to Shattered for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Seth Rollins (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & Ravenos for creating the 360 version.
Tensai (Rendered)- Credit to jim8701
Titus O'Neil (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version.
Triple H (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting to from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.
Tyson Kidd (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.
Wade Barrett (Rendered) - Credit to Technokev
William Regal (Rendered) - Credit to NWOldskool & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Derrick Bateman (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.
Doink the Clown - Credit to IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version, directly converted by myself using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Credit also to RIGHTEOUS for creating most of the movesets.

Now for the download links.

EU Save: http://www.mediafire...ze...VE(01).rar
US Save: http://www.mediafire...ew...AVE(2).rar

Edited by ItalianoFBI
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well this will help people. u r very nice.

are u planning on other saves? like AE,RA or stuff like that...

imo u shoulve included an updated cm punk.

Edited by _HiBye_

Nice share.

Just curious, aren't your console and PSN IDs attached to the save? Not in terms of nobody will be able to use it, but in terms of privacy?

I opened the save and could see no ID's.

Are all from this Caw's converted from Xb360 to Ps3 with my Tool?

Conor O'Brian, Corey Graves, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Kaitlyn, Leo Kruger, Mason Ryan, Sami Zayn, William Regal, Derrick Bateman & Doink were converted from 360 to PS3 using your tool by myself

Rob Van Dam was converted using your tool by Gamevolt

Would you like me to credit you for providing the tool to make converting & injecting renders possible?

Also @ Judders, would you like to be credited for some of the renders that I used?

I'll try to look around & find out who the others belong to as well.

I don't mind, if you want to credit me that'd be great. I'm not overly fussed by it to be honest. I'm my own biggest critic, so don't really like the finished product lol.

well this will help people. u r very nice.

are u planning on other saves? like AE,RA or stuff like that...

imo u shoulve included an updated cm punk.

I may do in future, the only problem is deciding on a solid 50 slot roster.

Funny thing is I intend to convert this back to 360 for my own use. :)

When converting, do created finishers and all stay in tact?

I think everything stays intact, yes.

Really nice italianofbi thank you so much :)

are you going to another save like ruthless agression , tna and wwe or even add wrestlers to this save?

Edited by VinceRusso

Really nice italianofbi thank you so much :)

are you going to another save like ruthless agression , tna and wwe or even add wrestlers to this save?

I answered a similar question above. :)

Good to see my Tool doing good job :)

Its on you if you credit the guy who make your work possible.But dude Big Shame you ask me something like this :lol: .

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Thank you so much man

Now I have a save to use in a PS3 of one friend that doesn't have internet on it

I have two questions for you:

1-Do the in-game wrestlers have tweaked movesets like Righteous sets or they have default ones?

2-Are you planning to include created arenas?

Edited by MrRonald2796

The in-game characters have default movesets.

I do plan on adding arenas, but not sure which. Judders' conversion of Miztah Raza's NXT arena is a definite.

I've made the current WWE stages and a few recent PPVs if you want to include them (some showcased)

I used Miztah Raza minitron base to make it on PS3 on january, I updated it before WrestleMania

Edited by MrRonald2796

Do the PARAM.SFO.bak had to be deleted before copying it to the PS3?

I copied it to a USB stick but the save doesn't appear when searching to copy it