Nike The Bike hacks the 360

nikethebike

Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/said7h22twvepdq/RosterEditor.xex

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ascm3shvs4kdeqs/GenderWeight.xex

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k7umpgs01ajjh9f/EntranceEditor.xex

..and what d'ya know, I did have the instructions saved after all:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yzqst78w0gmxjmc/SvsR2010_XEX_hacks.doc

So, just copy the xex files into your SvsR2010 directory and load up the desired mod with XeXMenu or whatever.

Honestly can't remember if the Stone Cold DLC or any specific title updates are required or not

sorry i'm tardy for the party gents. so this is what you were to @ mitz.. I've been a little sick so thats why i couldn't help as often. but after reading the thread it appears we have some motion going.. my first question would be this..

1) should someone be working on the models from older games just in case this works or are we planning on just using the fixed ones in the version of briens mod floating around the web?

2) nike if the files are that similar on the ps2 and 360 and the just like the 360 disk the ps2 disk still has extra space i wonder would you be able to do the reverse and add the sweat feature to the ps2? nothing to really work on just a question do you think it would be possible?

i mean thq lied and said the ps2 couldn't handle the same stuff as the 360 yet we were able to add over 100 wrestlers. we had all the dlc features the 360 had they just were not used.in 2011

1) 2008 and 09 work if you inject the model/texture bpes in a 2010 pach file. But 2007 files have problems. Plus, TheRedRooster has been kind enough to upload an update of brienj's hack(which includes all the ch files you need, but doesn't work alone and needs additional files). 

2) IDK. 

good stuff. i wish i knew what i did. I had it working once.. when it loaded it had flair and burke in the training arena. but the HD Crash faiery got me.

Edited by zhigge

The question was if we could import sweat for models from 360 to PS2. And no, character model files are not handled by my pac handler, only the different PAC format files and their headers.

lol. wow i remember when nike first brought up the idea of making an editor in ruby on the rails or whatever it's called.he was a newbie on Old school and its amazing at what he's done much like you mitz.. you guys are amazing at what you do.. wow that makes me sound old even tho i'm not. lol i say thanks for the hard work and thank hardcore holly for the holly hack thread lmao.

For me, this game is like the ultimate crossover title: WWF, WWE, NWA, WCW, and ECW all in one. I actually like its old school feel and pacing.Plus it's got some pretty stiff moves.

Now if only I could get those newer legends models from 2011-13 added, I could call it a day. Steamboat, Savage, Ax, Smash, Luger, Nash, and all the Attitude guys like Gunn, Road Dogg, Val Venis, Rikishi, Shamrock and others would make great additions.

@nike, I think I coded the x-packer to read the location of the first file based on the header, can't remember now. I think that is why it is not reading your new file at the end. I didn't create the programme with this in mind but intended it to replace the file and fix the headers, arcs, etc. Why do you want to move the file to the end when you can inject your new file over the old one?

@zhigge, the model formats between games is different. The sweat is actually handled by the texture format, with the sweat being in the alpha layers. The ps2 format doesn't allow for this in the alpha channel.

Unless we want Antonioberg, we'll have to wait for a model exporter, lol. 

BUT, I have an awesome idea to use as a base for 2010, I'll have to try it out to see how good it actually looks, lol.

Did anyone try Kane for Goldberg on the 360? Your try on him on the PS2 worked pretty well Tekken.

I'd like to have tried to convert my Sid based on Snitsky for example as well or Brock based on Lashley or Zeke. Don't know how the mods will look on 360 though.

Edited by nikethebike

Did anyone try Kane for Goldberg on the 360? Your try on him on the PS2 worked pretty well Tekken.

I'd like to have tried to convert my Sid based on Snitsky for example as well or Brock based on Lashley or Zeke. Don't know how the mods will look on 360 though.

Kane didnt make a good base for golberg on the 360. I used snitsky as a base for steiner and big john studd as a base for brock

Comparing the models I thought Zeke was a very good fit for Brock on the PS2. Would have loved to see him on that one for the 360. Or perhaps on Lashley as I said.

I also wanted to try to remove the bandana from Hogan.

Oh 2011 models should be compatible with 2010, right? Perhaps needs some x-packer magic but I think they work. And for demolition, weren't theh in LOWM?

I haven't had any luck in getting a 2011 model to work in 2010 no matter what I have tried & I think Miztah told me he has had the same prob as well.

Edited by ConnorMacleod

Abit of a shame considering SvR07-10 & LOWM models worked in SvR11. However, I still think SvR11 is an overall better game and would love that to be hacked again.

Keep up the work Nike, been following this :)

07 models didn't work on 11 did they?

I've never seen 07 Hogan and those on the 11 version.

I think 08-11 + LOWM worked but not 07.

Edited by nikethebike

Nope, brienj had a video of Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit working in SvR 2011. He hex edited the 000A.pac and that removed the texture bugs. 

So, if we use the ch pac files from the hack theredrooster provided, we can get SvR 2007 models working in '11 as well.

07 models didn't work on 11 did they?

I've never seen 07 Hogan and those on the 11 version.

I think 08-11 + LOWM worked but not 07.

I managed to import the 07 Hogan model into 2011 along with a few others. The texture glitches were already fixed though. I've never tried importing 2011 models into 2010.