Nike The Bike hacks the 360

nikethebike

tekken/anyone i'm at a loss on how to add entrances to no models on the 360. its easy as crap on the ps2. can someone point me to a tut. i've searched all over the net and came up with zero.

Edited by zhigge

After using this on the 360 and having simulated a bunch of matches I can't stress how much lowering the speed attribute does for the gameplay.

I'm using the "global change" function and lower the speed so that the highest speed for any character is in the region of 59/55. Try this, it gives a whole new feel to the gameplay.

Then I use these slider settings:

In game options
- HARD
- TAP/HOLD
- NORMAL
- ON

Gameplay balance
AI Reversal
- SSR 20
- SGR 10
- GSR 20
- GGR 10
- FRR 10
- FAR 20
Damage balancing
- FIS 20
- FOS 20
Game balancing
- SSR 20
- SGR 0
- GSR 20
- GGR 0
- FIR 10
- FOR 20
- MAC 10
- MAT 10
- MTA 10
- STA 10

Satisfied is the perfect word to describe it, Nike :)2

I can easily do all that using X-Packer/Hex. The only thing I want now is for you to figure out how to add select pics to no models, everything else is already possible and is easy to do ;)2

Ok found the moveset data based on Miztah's info, but it looks like gibberish to me :). Where is the entrance stored in the moveset data?

Adding select pics is a simple matter of creating another dlc.pac file and adding the entries to your arc file. Trons are even simpler, just create a tron with the same id as the wrestler you add.

Edited by tekken57

Try searching for the id of the character in the moveset data. Where the id is repeated a bunch of times is where the entrance data is, atleast on 2010. Once for entrance moves, movie, music and also advanced moves, movie, music... When the data is not edited, the default is the id. Don't remember the order of these in my head.

So to make finding it easy with a hex editor, take the unedited moveset data of a character that has an id that is lower or equal to FF and search for the id to get the offset.

Edited by nikethebike

Ok found the moveset data based on Miztah's info, but it looks like gibberish to me :). Where is the entrance stored in the moveset data?

Adding select pics is a simple matter of creating another dlc.pac file and adding the entries to your arc file. Trons are even simpler, just create a tron with the same id as the wrestler you add.

Yeah, but I can't figure out how to make another one, lol.

I'm going to try to make a batch script of some sort to apply my gameplay hacks. Not sure how to fix the favourite/finisher thing though.

For standing favourites I had an idea of moving them to the strong irish whip spot. So doing a favourite would be holding the IW button...

However not all favourites are standing so it will not be that easy.

Okay Nike, I have some very interesting information for you, so here it goes:

I know how to compress files to ZLIB so that you can practically edit any and every file in the game without having to update the arcs, I've just tried this out by editing the brand logos and was sucessful, I did NOT have to update the arc files.

Also, I figured out how to add select pics to no models!! Yep, I duplicated DLC_HD.pac and renamed the duplicate DLC_HDa.pac and copied the entire arc information relating to the DLC_HD.pac and pasted it at the end of the arc file. Then, I added the entry for "DLC_HDa.pac" in the plist360.h file and viola! Kurt Angle has The Rock's select pic! If you want further info on the ZLIB compression, please tell me and I'll PM you with a brief tutorial on how to do it so that maybe you'll be able to make a tool that'd make easier or something :)2

Finally, something I can contribute to the scene hacking-wise :D2

Cheers!

question: is anyone archiving all of this information? I was going to if not, since there is information floating around that is not in a central place. I'm obsessed with figuring out how to add dlc to the 2011 roster and working on documentation is a good distraction.

Edited by zhigge

Question for those having the 2.0 hack, is Edge not working?

I seem to be getting a fatal crash each time I choose his first attire.

Edited by nikethebike

I have been looking for taunts that one could set as generic taunts that could replace ground strikes and came up with these:

Nuts 4

Santino Marella 2

Cody Rhodes 3

Others:

Goldust 6

Mushroom 4

The Brian Kendrick 2

The Brian Kendrick 3

The Great Khali 1

I never use Edge at all, but I decided to test this & I found that the In-Ring Attire & Costume B slots both give the fatal crash. But Costume A & Costume C both work fine when chosen.

Edited by Cerberus

I never use Edge at all, but I decided to test this & I found that the In-Ring Attire & Costume B slots both give the fatal crash. But Costume A & Costume C both work fine when chosen.

sounds like the arc entries for those attires are incorrect. open the pac in x-packer and fix the entries.

you mean update the arcs for additional attire right? 

Edit: Itried updating the arcs even thought I'm not sure that's what you meant. but either way that didn't work. I probably misunderstood what you meant.....

Edited by Cerberus

I was wondering Tekken if I was to release a 3.0 version or another mod would it be ok to use your mods? Id like to get in touch with brienj to get his thoughts on redistributing his hack as a v 3 but have no clue how to talk to him.