Nike The Bike hacks the 360

nikethebike

Sounds too fking awesome, can't wait to get my hands on that ;)

Also, I'm learning to program, I've started out with C and have made some pointless applications so far, lol. It's helping me remember the commands/syntax though and I'm really enjoying it. Hopefully in a year or so, I'll be programming in a better/more powerful language and be making WWE game tools, what language would you recommend for doing that? Also, what language do you happen to program in/prefer?

I use C# Miztah, although looking at Nikes stuff he has been doing with Ruby I'm going to check that out :)

On another note Nike your making some nice progress with your 360 hacking mate.

Yeah, the only reason I'm learning how to program is to make simple little tools that will do hacking stuff

Stuff like:

Compressing files to ZLIB and adding header info to the file.

An app that will basically take attire/character info and produce a 28 byte line, this would be to edit the misc.pac ;)

So, Ruby sounds perfect for that, as far as what you're saying is concerned, Nike. I'll also look into C#, as the Visual C# makes it easier to make GUIs, hmm, this is tough.

Nike, would you mind pointing me in the right direction with some links perhaps? I've taken that 15 minute training section online, it was easy, but I want to get into this hacking stuff, and don't really know how I'm supposed to start, lol.

Hmm.... I'm not sure. He included the source code for his Extractor, but not for the Archiver, I'll have a look at the 360Haven thread later on though, highly doubt it as he didn't want some smart-ass to remove the login and release an offline version of his tool :p

It is possible to create command line tools using ruby, then execute them from a visual studio GUI. If you can write a program that runs something command line.

That's the good thing about writing command line tools, you can then make a gui that runs them and connects things together. Much of the stuff in svredit was made that way. That's why some features of the tool can be used for 2011 even though the editor does not support 2011.

As for ruby code modding a misc.pac file look in:

\svredit\svredit_lib\lib\svr_hacker

There you will find:

MiscPacFile.rb

In load_data you will se how a file is loaded byte by byte into an array.

It's as easy as:

f = File.open(@file_path,"rb")
@data = []
while (!f.eof?)
  b = f.getbyte
  @data << b
end
f.close

I can modify the bytes I want in memory by using that @data array.

To modify a specific offset I just use @data[offset] where offset is an integer.

Last I save it back to file:

f = File.open(@file_path,"wb")
@data.each{|b|
  f.putc(b)
}
f.close

Get an editor called Aptana RadRails when you look at the files it will help you with syntax highlighting and jumping in the file and between classes.

Hmm.... I'm not sure. He included the source code for his Extractor, but not for the Archiver, I'll have a look at the 360Haven thread later on though, highly doubt it as he didn't want some smart-ass to remove the login and release an offline version of his tool :p

Your right Nike, just checked my Brienj Apps folder and he has the code for the extractor not the archiver :) my error lol :)

I now finally remade the hack.

Standing grapple signatures are moved to one of the quick grapple spots (that will be replaced), and ground signatures will be in place of a ground submission move (that will be replaced).

I am also hoping that the duck move works to replace on the 360 (it works on the PS2). I must test this, as I have a hunch there could perhaps be differences between the systems.

• 2 weeks later...

What game was the first to loose the Atomic leg drop and the Ultimate Warrior clothesline combo?

Also, was 2007 the last to feature weight detection?

What game was the last to have character specific stances?

I have been playing HCTP and a bit of 2007 on the XBOX and those things really do a bit for the feel of the game. Characters feel less generic.

• 7 years later...
On 9/20/2013 at 2:13 PM, nikethebike said:

I have some awesome news for you...

Have you guys seen this post over at OSR?

Seems like AI can be edited quite easily!

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/topic/9957133/1

Hi guys. Sorry for bumping an ancient topic, but it's mine so I figured it was ok. :)

Does anyone have this AI modding info stored somewhere or is it lost forever?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi man! Kinda cool to see people actually still remember me. :D

That was one of the last things I remember before I (kind of burned out) dropped out of the scene that someone had found how to actually alter the AI. Would be interesting to see if something actually was made out of that...

I've not really been playing much WWE games at all for many years, but booted my copy of SVR06 the other day, applied a reshade to it and the game is so fun and with reshade looks so much more beautiful than the original. That was always the game I enjoyed most gameplay wise. Matches are long but still entertaining and does not feel repetitive. Every match is different. I never had that feeling with SVR2010.

It's kind of hard to get into the scene again, so much has happened over the years, but it actually seems like there has been an upswing in interest for these old games over the last year, probably due to no WWE2K21 release I guess.

Nice to see you Red!

• Like 2