Nike The Bike hacks the 360

nikethebike

cool can you er... make them available in some kinda of way involving fire and media? or something to that effect? por favor that is.

i will upload the packs tonight to media fire :)

And Nike you genius :)

I don't know, will publish when I get the time to make a release package.

I also made it easier to run it now, you just put the save in svredit_files/2010/360/SaveData.dat and then just click import_save_360.bat or export_save_360.bat!

Import puts data in the ps2 version CHETC.PAC, export puts it in the 360 SaveData.dat save.

Important to note that the initial PS2 CHETC load by svredit must have been made prior to this so that all CHETC data is unpacked and put at the offset SVREdit expects it to be.

The checksum and Horizon stuff must still be done manually.

Edited by nikethebike

You can find your edited save here:

http://www.svredit.rr.nu/mods/MiztahRaza/SaveData.dat

I only edited the speed of the characters, you will need to calculate the checksum using HxD for yourself and save, resign, rehash using Horizon.

I have not tested it in game but it should work if you do those things.

I did not do any more hacks than resorting your list order and changing the speed, also I am not sure about the exact speed to use, I am personally using 5 lower than what I gave you.

I will think about making a script that will fix ground strikes and favourites/finishers for "all characters".

Try it and tell me if you think it is an improvement. Personally I think it does a lot for the gameplay.

I'd rather let you do it after I've packed and uploaded the new svredit version.

However, I have a lot of personal stuff going on right now so not much free time.

Edited by nikethebike

so anybody have a way to add entrances to no models? the old way doesnt seem to work. i even tried it via saveediting..

basically adding 40 to first 4 bytes after the evt/evp.

then copying say kanes already enabled entrance and changing the 107 to say 105.

go to create an entrance and it hangs.

Edited by zhigge

I just simmed a triple threat match between Hogan, Flair and Kurt Angle.

The match had a good flow and awesome finish, Kurt hit the Angle slam on Hogan and as Angle was going for the pin Flair snuck up from behind and rolled him up for the pin.

This game CAN have really good matches. :D

Edited by nikethebike

Moveset data starts at offset E6760 in your extracted savedata :)2

And holy shit, thanks nike! I'm DLing this now as well as making an ISO out of my SvR 2010 PS2 disc, lol.

Cheers!

Anyone know where brienj is? If he is active again? I'd like to do 2010 v3.0 based on 2.0 but that means redistributing most of his files.

Edited by nikethebike

BrienJ is no longer active. He hasn't logged on here since the 26th of July and hasn't updated his facebook since the 16th of July. He may pop back up after WWE 2K14 releases :)2

And I added movesets for my TNA guys, I'm speechless, lol.

BrienJ is no longer active. He hasn't logged on here since the 26th of July and hasn't updated his facebook since the 16th of July. He may pop back up after WWE 2K14 releases :)2

And I added movesets for my TNA guys, I'm speechless, lol.

its 26 june actually.