Nike The Bike hacks the 360

nikethebike

Also, why are these files called pofo files?

I don't find any reference to pofo in the CHETC or save file.

My memory might be wrong but weren't pofo files, files in the wrestler PAC files or something like that?

I think that's just THQ's naming convention Nike, the Pof0 files are in the wrestler pacs but they are also in the save and Chetc. I can't remember which archive the Pof0s are in as I havnt touched them for months..If I get a moment tonight I will extract one and take a look.

I'm not sure about that.

For me they are just binary data files, as in you must know what they are to be able to interpret the contents as they have no describing headers or anything like that. The format of a moveset and a character data file is not the same. They are originally BPE zipped files in the PAC.

Unless yukes call their "arbitrary data files" pof0.

But I'm sure I've seen files somewhere actually referenced as pof0, but the movesets and character data are not. Just noticed this and it might just be a misunderstanding. Could be me misunderstanding as well. :)

Edited by nikethebike

You may have just missed my message, Nike, but would you mind passing on that converter to me? Sorry if I'm being impatient, but it'll just help speed things up with adding guys to my save to release AJ and them :)2

Damn, converting movesets from/to save will not be as easy as I thought. I thought they would all be stored 932 bytes after each other but that is not the case... They seem to be fragmented.

Where did you notice the change in pattern? I just checked and they all seem to 0x3A4 bytes apart. However, in Jeff Hardy's moveset base I see something called "Jeff Hardy 1" IDK what that's all about.

I'm not sure about that.

For me they are just binary data files, as in you must know what they are to be able to interpret the contents as they have no describing headers or anything like that. The format of a moveset and a character data file is not the same. They are originally BPE zipped files in the PAC.

Unless yukes call their "arbitrary data files" pof0.

But I'm sure I've seen files somewhere actually referenced as pof0, but the movesets and character data are not. Just noticed this and it might just be a misunderstanding. Could be me misunderstanding as well. :)

I know the files you mean NIke :)  I will have a look tonight and see if I can find them. Have you used Brienjs Pac archver to extract teh pacs?

awhile ago we had people saying the only way around the 2011 selection menu issue was to use dlc slots. so has anyone figured out how to enable more dlc slots? i was thinking with xpacker you could do it, but if it was that simple someone would have stated that by now, so i will assume there is a more elaborate procedure than save editing via extracting the dlc pacs, adding your mods, then adding them back to the save.. is this correct?

Edited by zhigge

This is AWESOME.

I can now use SVREdit to edit all stats and movesets and export them into the 360 save file.

What is needed:

SVREdit (unreleased version).

CHETC.PAC + the other files SVREdit needs and uses from the PS2 version (CHETC.PAC, MISC.PAC, PLISTPS2.ARC). I put the save file with these files for simplicity as well.

Horizon tool for exporting save data and signing/rehashing.

HxD for hex editing and checksum calculation.

1. Import to PS2 chetc by running:

c:\svredit\svredit_lib\lib\svr_hacker>jruby MigrateSaveGame.rb chetc c:\svredit\svredit_files\2010\PS2\CHETC.PAC c:\svredit\svredit_files\2010\PS2\SaveData.dat

2. Edit the PS2 format CHETC.PAC with SVREdit.

- Start SVREdit in PS2 mode.

- This means all stats and attributes are editable.

- It is possible to edit stats of ALL characters with a button press like lower speed or technique of all the characters at once.

- You can easily recalculate the list positions of all the characters with a button press based on your preferred sort order.

- All movesets are editable.

- Character data exports made for PS2 can be used for the 360.

- The character data exports files can actually be used a lot, values can be manually set with them (values not supported by editor) and lines can be deleted to not overwrite entrances or other values that you want to keep from the save game.

3. When finished, import back to XBOX360 save by running:

c:\svredit\svredit_lib\lib\svr_hacker>jruby MigrateSaveGame.rb 360 c:\svredit\svredit_files\2010\PS2\CHETC.PAC c:\svredit\svredit_files\2010\PS2\SaveData.dat

4. Open save file in Horizon, extract save contents.

5. Open extracted file in HxD, calculate checksum-32 (Analysis->Checksums) on all content except the first 32 and the last 16 bytes.

6. Open the save file (not the extracted one) in HxD, edit offset 53272 (dec) - four bytes to put the new checksum there. Save the file.

7. Open the save file in Horizon then Save, rehash and resign it.

8. Put the save file on your 360 and run your modded save game.

I'm just having an epic match with Hogan vs Warrior, using my modded stats and movesets. Gameplay is way better. :D

Update:

Don't know if it's just me being off but it took me 28:31 to win the match against Warrior as Hogan. It ended with a small package. Awesome match. I had to actually play like a coward, roll out of the ring to make Warrior loose his finisher momentum at multiple occasions. I kicked out of his finisher once, his favourite twice (I think). The match had 11 highlights, 3 dramatic two counts, 4 signature move moments, two back from the dead moments...

Another cool detail was that I had the foot on the rope when I made the pin. Haha. Epic.

One of the best matches I've played on 2010.

Edited by nikethebike