WWE Kurt Angle TheDeadmanrising

Thedeadmanrising

Here is my Kurt Angle caw, I stayed up to 3 o'clock A.M. a few days ago making him. He actually turned out better than I thought. This was originally suppose to be a TNA Angle caw, but I couldn't get the logo needed to make him. But I am satisfied with this caw. My Bro Damussman to me if it was textured it would be better, but i tried texturing it and it did not work out. Now all I need is Input from others on this site before I upload him to CC.

35a5e9i.jpg

8vuhw2.jpg

e5pttc.jpg

2mxk9xd.jpg

rr4j02.jpg

Also Team angle attire dose not come with Gold medal due to the fact I ran out of layers. But other that everything else is in place....So how does he look? Hope you all like him, Leave your thoughts.Tell me what needs changing.

Edited by Thedeadmanrising

^ this that was why i told him to try and apply a face texture to have nicer brow as Brow type one really takes away from how well he did with the actual caw itself and it's attires.

^ this that was why i told him to try and apply a face texture to have nicer brow as Brow type one really takes away from how well he did with the actual caw itself and it's attires.

This!!!

Unfortunately I couldn't put a texture on him due to the fact that i ran out of layers, but i change the eyebrows to what i think is a better style. I going to ask Damussman for updated pics.

how about this Which one is better the First Angle face or Second?

And for the last time i use up all 64 layers. There is no way i can put textures on it without deleting something from the attire and i'm sure you all don't want me to do that!

Well lets move on...I done all i can do, Whats done is done. I would like to thank you all for being good sports and giving me tips. And I would like to thank Damussman for the pics. I just uploaded him to CC and i will upload him to smacktalks tomorrow. Tags Are: Kurt Angle, WWE, DMAN.

Thank you all :)

• 6 years later...