LKRBJ 2013 Cr8ns "Wake Up Stupid" Ryback Preview

legendkillerrbj

cool shit here, attires and textures are crisp, allthough some of the likenesses could be better ie: ryder... aint seeing much wooooooo in him, lesnar and y2j's faces need somemore bang! overall epicness right here.

cool shit here, attires and textures are crisp, allthough some of the likenesses could be better ie: ryder... aint seeing much wooooooo in him, lesnar and y2j's faces need somemore bang! overall epicness right here.
thanks Pete ima touch them up before uploading and Ryder is a wip tweaking hisfave and still gotta add detail

2013 Curtis Axel

added ama logo knee and elbow pad custom made the front logo with silver texture debating whether or not to change the trunks to 4 or not

9a5xk0.png

Do you make textures from scratch lk? shit hot most of these attire logos!
a lot of them I have made in Photoshop I knew how to mod before I knew how to make a caw so dealing with textures or making my own comes pretty easy to me

2013 Triple H Final update

(credit to datkido for trunk logos) all latest attires, vs curtis axel, vs brock, casual promo, coo suit

The t-shirt in first two scenes are cutscene attires not entrance

rkc940.png